DUBLIN, Dec. 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ltxv94/global_mpos) has announced the addition of the "Global mPOS Market 2016-2020" report to their offering.
SMBs were the early adopters of mPOS technology. However, limited selling and low transaction volume of SMBs is making it difficult for mPOS vendors to sustain themselves in the market.
Therefore, these vendors are attracting large enterprises with products and pricing strategies to drive more payment volume and extract higher revenues. This is a prevailing trend in in the market and is expected to continue during the forecast period.
According to the report, merchants prefer mPOS that offer a personalized and interactive experience to the consumers. The ability of mPOS to accept card payments regardless of location or sales point has captured the interest of businesses. SMBs, that did not have the necessary hardware to accept card payments, are increasingly adopting mPOS at a large scale.
Further, the report states that the e-commerce market has registered strong organic growth in recent years. Major e-retailers such as Amazon, Alibaba, and eBay do not require terminals such as mPOS for billing and customer data gathering as they have their own payment gateways that enable the customers to make payments directly. Many new market entrants are adopting this model, and it will likely hinder the sales and growth for mPOS.
Key questions answered in the report include -
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2020
- What are the key factors driving the global mPOS market
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global mPOS market
- What are the challenges to market growth
- Who are the key vendors in this market space
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global mPOS market
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, EMEA, and APAC
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global mPOS market
The leading vendors in the market are -
- Toshiba TEC
- VeriFone Systems
The other prominent vendors in the market include -
Report Structure -
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Impact of drivers
PART 07: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 08: Geographical segmentation
PART 09: Vendor landscape
PART 10: Key vendor analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ltxv94/global_mpos
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets