DUBLIN, Feb. 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jsc97m/global) has announced the addition of the "Global Musculoskeletal Partnering 2010-2016: Deal trends, players and financials" company profile to their offering.
Global Musculoskeletal Partnering 2010 to 2016 provides the full collection of Musculoskeletal disease deals signed between the world's pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies since 2010.
Most of the deals included within the report occur when a licensee obtains a right or an option right to license a licensor's product or technology. More often these days these deals tend to be multi-component including both a collaborative R&D and a commercialization of outcomes element.
The report takes readers through the comprehensive Musculoskeletal disease deal trends, key players and top deal values allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms companies are currently entering Musculoskeletal deals.
The report presents financial deal terms values for Musculoskeletal deals, where available listing by overall headline values, upfront payments, milestones and royalties enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the value of current deals.
Global Musculoskeletal Partnering 2010 to 2016 includes:
- Trends in Musculoskeletal dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2010
- Analysis of Musculoskeletal deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to hundreds of Musculoskeletal deal contract documents
- Comprehensive access to over 3500 Musculoskeletal deal records
- The leading Musculoskeletal deals by value since 2010
- Most active Musculoskeletal dealmakers since 2010
In Global Musculoskeletal Partnering 2010 to 2016, available deals and contracts are listed by:
- Headline value
- Upfront payment value
- Royalty rate value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Technology type
- Specific therapy indication
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jsc97m/global
Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets