DUBLIN, Feb. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/856snl/nbutylbenzene) has announced the addition of the "N-Butylbenzene (CAS 104-51-8): Market Research Report 2015" report to their offering.
This Global Report 2015 is a result of industry experts' diligent work on researching the world market of n-butylbenzene. The report helps to build up a clear view of the market (trends and prospects), identify major players in the industry, and estimate main downstream sectors.
The first chapter introduces the product by providing review of the most of its characteristics (composition, structure, hazards, storage, toxicological & ecological information, etc.).
The second chapter focuses on n-butylbenzene end-uses, the third one gives summary on a number of patents.
The forth chapter deals with n-butylbenzene market trends review, distinguish n-butylbenzene manufacturers and suppliers.
The chapter 5 summarizes n-butylbenzene prices data.
The last chapter analyses n-butylbenzene downstream markets.
The n-butylbenzene global market report 2015 key points:
- n-butylbenzene description, its application areas and related patterns- n-butylbenzene market situation- n-butylbenzene manufacturers and distributors- n-butylbenzene prices (by region and provided by market players)- n-butylbenzene end-uses breakdown- n-butylbenzene downstream industries trends
Key Topics Covered:
1. N-BUTYLBENZENE GENERAL INFORMATION 1.1. General information, synonyms1.2. Composition, chemical structure1.3. Safety information1.4. Hazards identification1.5. Handling and storage1.6. Toxicological & ecological information1.7. Transport information
2. N-BUTYLBENZENE APPLICATION
3. N-BUTYLBENZENE PATENTS
4. N-BUTYLBENZENE MARKET WORLDWIDE
4.1. General n-butylbenzene market situation, trends
4.2. Manufacturers of n-butylbenzene
4.3. Suppliers of n-butylbenzene
4.4. N-butylbenzene market forecast
5. N-BUTYLBENZENE MARKET PRICESEuropeAsiaNorth America
6. N-BUTYLBENZENE END-USE SECTOR
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/856snl/nbutylbenzene
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets