The Global Market for Nanocellulose, fully updated and revised to September 2016, including an additional 40 pages of contents from the previous edition features:
- Technology description and production methods
- Market structure, supply chain, patenting and publications
- Production volumes, total, forecasted and by producer for The Global Nanocellulose Market
- Markets for nanocellulose, including composites, electronics, construction, paper and pulp, filtration, medicine and life sciences, paints, films, coatings, rheological modifiers, aerogels and oil and gas exploration.
- Commercialization timelines, by market
- Producer, research centre and application developer profiles
- Assessment of economic prospects of the market for nanocellulose based on Future Markets assessment tools and company inputs.
Nanocellulose can be produced from a variety of materials (vegetable matter, bamboo etc.) and after applying various pre-treatments, tailor-made nanofibrils with specific morphology and surface chemistry are produced. As well as being completely renewable, safer to handle, and cheaper to produce, nanocellulose materials also possess exceptional physical and chemical properties.
Today there is a substantial amount of research on nanocellulose and commercial development is on-going, including the construction of multi-ton capacity manufacturing facilities, mainly in North American, Japan and Europe. The market for nanocellulose continues to grow with new products on the market in 2015 and new production facilities coming on stream in 2016.
In the light of the Paris Climate Agreement, development of environmentally sustainable new technologies and materials is of growing importance. Nanocellulose is a prime candidate for use as a sustainable material in industries such as packaging that typically involves the high-energy intensity production of chemicals and synthetic polymers.
With appropriate conversion and extraction technologies, as well as modification and characterization, nanocellulose can be integrated into bio-based products such as strength enhancers in paper, polymer composite additives, emulsions and oxygen barrier films for plastics packaging. It will also add new impetus to the traditional paper and board industry and play a role in the future development of printable and flexible electronics.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
6. Nanocellulose Market Structure
7. Swot Analysis For Nanocellulose
8. Regulations And Standards
9. Regional Initiatives And Government Funding
10. Nanocellulose Applications
11. Nanocellulose Technology Readiness Level (Trl)
12. Nanocellulose End User Market Segment Analysis
14. Paper & Board
15. Medical & Healthcare
16. Coatings, Films & Paints
18. Oil And Gas Exploration
19. Filtration And Separation
20. Rheology Modifiers
21. Flexible Electronics
22. 3D Printing
23. Nanocellulose Company Profiles-341 (59 Company Profiles)
24 Main Nanocellulose Research Centres
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x45gfj/the_global_market
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-nanocellulose-market-2016-fully-updated-and-revised-to-september-2016-with-59-company-profiles---research-and-markets-300337204.html
SOURCE Research and Markets