DUBLIN, Dec 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Markets for Nanocomposites, Nanoparticles, Nanoclays, and Nanotubes" report to their offering.
The global nanocomposite market, in value terms, should reach $5.3 billion by 2021 from $1.6 billion in 2016 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 26.7%, from 2016 to 2021.
The report addresses the global market for nanocomposites. Nanocomposites are a class of composites that have at least one component with nanoscale dimensions or structural features. This study, however, excludes certain materials (e.g., rubber, to which carbon black nanoparticles have been added) that technically fit the definition of nanocomposites but have been in commercial use for decades.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global market for nanocomposites, nanoparticles, nanoclays, and nanotubes.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Details on nanocomposites that are in commercial use or under development, associated technologies, and relevant applications.
- Information on the industry's structure as well as about factors that will influence the long-term development of these markets.
- Breakdowns of the market by share.
- Analysis of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Profiles of leading companies in the field.
Key Topics Covered:
2: Executive Summary
3: Nanocomposites Overview
4: Patent Analysis
5: Global Market For Nanocomposites, 2015-2021
6: U.S. Market For Nanocomposites, 2015-2021
7: European Markets For Nanocomposites, 2015-2021
8: Asia-Pacific Markets For Nanocomposites, 2015-2021
9: Other Markets For Nanocomposites, 2015-2021
10: The Nanocomposites Industry
11: Company Profiles
- Agilent Technologies
- Alps Electric Co., Ltd.
- Altair Nanotechnologies Inc.
- American Bowling Service Inc.
- Bayer AG
- BRG Sports Inc.
- Clariant International AG
- Closure Systems Intl.
- E. I. Du Pont De Nemours And Co.
- Espin Technologies Inc.
- Evonik Degussa GMBH
- Foster Corp.
- Frontier Carbon Corp.
- General Motors Corp.
- Hitachi Metals Neomaterials Co,, Ltd.
- Holmenkol Sport-Technologies GMBH
- Honeywell Intl. Inc.
- Hyperion Catalysis Intl. Inc.
- Inframat Corp.
- Inmat, Llc
- Kabelwerk Eupen AG
- LG Chem
- Lyondellbasell Industries N.V. Basell Polyolefins Co. N.V.
- Nanocor Llc
- Nanogate Technologies GMBH
- Nanoledge Inc.
- Noble Polymers
- Polyone Corp.
- RTP Co.
- Sabic Innovative Plastics, Llc
- Sciperio Inc.
- Showa Denko K.K.
- SIM Composites Inc.
- Ube Industries, Ltd.
- Unitika, Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jh3x8l/global_markets
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-nanocomposites-nanoparticles-nanoclays-and-nanotubes-markets-report-2016-2021---research-and-markets-300376012.html
SOURCE Research and Markets