We are facing unprecedented global challenges such as the depletion of natural resources and climate change, pollution, scarcity of clean water, providing food and energy to a growing world population and poverty. These problems are directly linked to current technologies for producing energy and manufacturing products. The exploitation of nanotechnology and nanomaterials is the key development that can significantly address these global problems by changing both the products and the means of their production and addressing pressing market needs in security, communications and electronics.
The Nanotechnology and Nanomaterials Global Opportunity Report, at over 1280 pages long, is the most comprehensive assessment of the opportunities afforded by these remarkable technologies and materials. The study was compiled over four months and involved interviews with >500 nanomaterials producers and product developers globally.
- Assessment of nanomaterials market including production volumes, competitive landscape, commercial prospects, applications, demand by market and region, commercialization timelines, prices and producer profiles.
- Examples of successful markets and products.
- Exploration of nanomaterials and nanotech-enabled products market structures and value chains.
- Collaborations in nanotechnology enabled product development.
- Assessment of end user markets for nanotechnology and nanomaterials including market drivers and trends, applications, market opportunity, market challenges and application and product developer profiles.
- Unique assessment tools for the nanomaterials market, end user applications, economic impact, addressable markets and market challenges to provide the complete picture of where the real opportunities in nanotechnology and nanomaterials are.
- Main application and product opportunities in nanotechnology.
1 Executive Summary
2 Research Methodology
4 Nanomaterials Regulations
5 Global Funding And Policy
7 The Global Market For Nanomaterials
8 Markets For Nanomaterials
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zj9wfp/the
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-nanotechnology--nanomaterials-opportunity-report-2016---analysis-technologies--forecasts---over-500-producers--product-developers---research-and-markets-300359152.html
SOURCE Research and Markets