LONDON, May 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Global energy consumption increased from around 11,296 MTOE (Million Tons of Oil Equivalent) in 2010 to 12,034 MTOE in 2014. Moreover, the share of natural gas in the total global energy mix increased from 25.3% in 2010 to 25.5% in 2014. Hence, backed by growing consumption of natural gas, the demand for natural gas compressors is anticipated to grow at a robust pace over the next five years. Moreover, increasing upstream, midstream and downstream applications, expanding city gas distribution and replacement of aging compressors are some of the other major factors expected to boost the global natural gas compressors market during 2016-2021. With growing technological advancements in the recovery of natural gas through unconventional means, which include shale gas, synthetic coal-to-gas, coalbed methane and tight gas, huge demand for natural gas compressors is anticipated to be registered across the globe over the next five years.
According to "Global Natural Gas Compressors Market By Technology, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021", the global natural gas compressors market is anticipated to cross US$ 5.5 billion by 2021. On the basis of technology, natural gas compressors are segmented into two categories - positive displacement compressors and dynamic compressors. Among these categories, positive displacement compressors form the most preferred natural gas compressors category, predominantly due to their low cost and increasing use in gas gathering and processing. However, in the recent years, majority of the upstream and midstream companies are inclining towards dynamic compressors due their higher efficiency and low maintenance compared to positive displacement compressors. Region-wise, North America dominated the global natural gas compressors market in 2015, and the region is anticipated to maintain its dominance over the next five years as well. Few of the major companies operating in global natural gas compressors market include Siemens AG, General Electric Company, MAN Diesel & Turbo, Ebara Corporation, Mitsubishi Heavy Industrious Ltd., and Atlas Copco Energas GmbH, among others. "Global Natural Gas Compressors Market By Technology, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021" discusses the following aspects of the global natural gas compressors market:
- Global Natural Gas Compressors Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Technology (Positive Displacement Compressors & Dynamic Compressors), By Application (Upstream, Midstream & Downstream)
- Regional Analysis - Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global natural gas compressors market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, compressor manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with natural gas compressors manufacturers, buyers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3837927/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-natural-gas-compressors-market-by-technology-positive-displacement-compressor-vs-dynamic-compressor-by-application-upstream-midstream-and-downstream-by-region-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2011---2021-300270367.html