DUBLIN, Feb. 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hcdvg6/global_obstetrics) has announced the addition of the "Global Obstetrics Partnering 2010-2016: Deal trends, players and financials" company profile to their offering.
Global Obstetrics Partnering 2010 to 2016 provides the full collection of Obstetrics disease deals signed between the world's pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies since 2010.
Most of the deals included within the report occur when a licensee obtains a right or an option right to license a licensor's product or technology. More often these days these deals tend to be multi-component including both a collaborative R&D and a commercialization of outcomes element.
The report takes readers through the comprehensive Obstetrics disease deal trends, key players and top deal values allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms companies are currently entering Obstetrics deals.
The report presents financial deal terms values for Obstetrics deals, where available listing by overall headline values, upfront payments, milestones and royalties enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the value of current deals.
Global Obstetrics Partnering 2010 to 2016 includes:
- Trends in Obstetrics dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2010
- Analysis of Obstetrics deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to hundreds of Obstetrics deal contract documents
- Comprehensive access to over 3500 Obstetrics deal records
- The leading Obstetrics deals by value since 2010
- Most active Obstetrics dealmakers since 2010
In Global Obstetrics Partnering 2010 to 2016, available deals and contracts are listed by:
- Headline value
- Upfront payment value
- Royalty rate value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Technology type
- Specific therapy indication
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hcdvg6/global_obstetrics
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets