LONDON, Dec. 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
Global Offshore Investments Analytics enables cross-comparison of the global offshore investments markets at a country level for 55 countries. For each of these markets, the dashboard presents historic data on the balances for the key product areas available for the market under consideration. The product areas are deposits, mutual funds, equities, and bonds.
- Compare the performance of 55 offshore investments markets around the world.
- Understand the asset class composition of each market with segmentation for deposits, equities, bonds, and mutual funds.
- Understand the retail vs. non-retail and residents vs. non-residents composition of each market.
- Export the graphics from the dashboard, or if you are more at ease using Excel, export the data into your own worksheets.
Reasons To Buy
- Which offshore markets across the globe have grown the most over the last five years?
- Which are the largest offshore markets and how has this changed in the last five years?
- What is the importance of non-resident deposits, mutual funds, equities, and bonds in each of the 55 markets?
- Which are the largest markets by balances for each product category?
Pressure to limit the role of offshore countries in tax avoidance schemes has impacted asset growth in many of the markets. Such pressures have come in the form of increased regulation and tax amnesties, as in the cases of the US, Germany, Italy, and the UK.
The US is the largest offshore center for deposits, mainly because of its reputation as a safe haven. France, Germany and the UK, in second, third and fourth place respectively, are not usually associated with traditional offshore centers; however, high values of non-resident assets are held in these countries.
The US has by far the largest non-resident holdings of bonds among the 55 countries examined, worth over $9tn in 2014. Other markets with significant non-resident bond holdings are France, Germany and Italy.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3375763/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48