DUBLIN, Apr 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Oil & Gas Pipeline Market By Application, By Type, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2012 - 2022" report to their offering.
According to Global Oil & Gas Pipeline Market By Application, By Type, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2012 - 2022, the global oil & gas pipeline market is projected to surpass $61 billion by 2022.
Owing to decline in global crude oil prices, investments in oil & gas exploration and transportation declined over the last few years. Consequently, global oil & gas pipeline market also witnessed a marginal decline in value terms during 2014 - 2016. However, with global crude oil prices stabilizing in 2016, expanding city gas distribution network and increasing digitization being witnessed in pipeline infrastructure, the global oil & gas pipeline market is expected to exhibit growth over the next five years.
Furthermore, growing production from offshore fields, replacement of aging pipelines, and rising innovation for exploration of unconventional energy resources such as growing use of hydraulic fracturing technique to extract oil & gas from shale rocks, are further anticipated to propel global oil & gas pipeline market during 2017 - 2022.
Asia-Pacific garnered the largest share in the global oil & gas pipeline market in 2016, and the region is forecast to continue dominating the market in the coming years.
Few of the major players operating in the global oil & gas pipeline market include Gazprom, BP, CNPC, Wingas, Kinder Morgan, Chevron Corporation, Royal Dutch Shell, Total, Engie and Kogas.
Global Oil & Gas Pipeline Market 2012 - 2022 discusses the following aspects in the global oil & gas pipeline market:
- Market Size & Share Forecast
- Regional and Country Market Analysis
- Segmental Analysis - By Application (Midstream, Upstream & Downstream),
- By Type (SAW, ERW, Seamless, Polyethylene % Composite), By Region (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East & Africa, South America)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Crude Oil Prices Influencing Investments in Pipeline Infrastructure
- Digitalization in Pipeline Infrastructure
- Expansion in City Gas Distribution Network
- Surging Drilling Contracts and Exploration Investments
- Growing Demand from Downstream Applications
- Development of Shale Gas and Synthetic Natural Gas
- Rising Production from Offshore Fields
- Global Expansion of Oil & Gas Refineries
- British Petroleum p.l.c.
- Chevron Corporation
- China National Petroleum Corporation
- Eni S.p.A
- EVRAZ North America
- General Electric
- Kinder Morgan Inc.
- Maharashtra Seamless Ltd.
- National Oilwell Varco
- Royal Dutch Shell p.l.c
- Saipem S.p.A
- Subsea 7 S.A.
- Tenaris S.A.
- Welspun Corp Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h4j2th/global_oil_and
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-oil--gas-pipeline-market-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2022---digitalization-in-pipeline-infrastructure---research-and-markets-300435924.html
SOURCE Research and Markets