NEW YORK, Jan. 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Subsea equipment is used to explore, develop and bring the produced hydrocarbon from the seabed to the surface. SURF equipment i.e. subsea umbilicals, risers, and flowlines form the vital link during the various stages of oil and gas extraction. These products are manufactured using set standards that are capable of withstanding high mechanical and chemical stress operating under high temperature and pressure. Increasing offshore field development can be attributed to technological innovations in the field of subsea equipment, which allows safe operations and efficient interconnections from topside platforms and vessels to wellheads installed on the seabed. Also, recovery in crude oil prices is projected to propel offshore exploration and production activities and this is anticipated to boost growth in global oil and gas SURF market during 2016-2021.
According to "Global Oil & Gas Subsea Umbilicals, Risers and Flowlines (SURF) Market, By Component, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021", the global market for oil & gas SURF is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 12% during 2016-2021. Flowlines dominated global oil & gas SURF market, on account of rising production from offshore fields, which require flowlines to be installed to bring the produced oil and gas from the seabed to the surface processing facility. With crude oil prices recovering and stabilizing, and companies are increasing offshore exploration activities. Also, technological innovations in the field of subsea equipment coupled with oil field service (OFS) companies offering steep discounts to improve their slowing order books is projected to boost growth in global oil & gas SURF market in the coming years. Few of the leading players operating in the global oil 7 gas SURF market include Technip, Subsea 7 SA, Aker Solutions ASA, EMAS Offshore Limited, McDermott International Inc. and Oceaneering International among others. These companies offer a diverse range of SURF products that are used for offshore deepwater exploration and production activities. "Global Oil & Gas Subsea Umbilicals, Risers and Flowlines (SURF) Market, By Component, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" discusses the following aspects of global oil and gas SURF market:
- Global Oil & Gas Subsea Umbilicals, Risers & Flowlines (SURF) Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis: By Component (Flowlines, Risers and Subsea Umbilicals), By Application (Deepwater, Shallow Water and Ultra-Deepwater), By Region (Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia-Pacific, North America and South America)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global oil & gas subsea umbilicals, risers & flowlines (SURF) market
- To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, subsea equipment manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with SURF equipment manufacturers, resellers and distributors along with EPC players for subsea field development services. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04646980-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-oil--gas-subsea-umbilicals-risers-and-flowlines-market-by-component-by-application-by-region-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2011-2021-300397711.html