NEW YORK, Jan. 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Online Web and Mobile Analytics Market : High Demand for Real-time Targeting and Personalization Leads to a Rise in Demand for Mobile Analytics
The online Web and mobile analytics market demonstrated steady growth in 2015 as the need for real-time targeting and personalization gave rise to several use cases in both segments.
- The mobile analytics segment was particularly strong in 2015, especially in North America and Asia-Pacific (APAC), which saw a rapid adoption of mobile applications and a subsequent growth of mobile advertising.
- Emphasis on analytics is growing to extract the necessary insights that help publishers and advertisers determine their target audience accurately for more personalized and contextual messaging.
- Proliferation of channels is further infusing the need to derive relevant multi-channel data to drive targeted campaigns, especially for customer retention and churn management.
Market incumbents such as Adobe, Google, and IBM have maintained their positioning, whereas new comers such as Oracle look to establish a larger market share through acquisitions.
- Traditional restraints to growth remain, such as privacy concerns and shortage of analytics experts. Specifically in Europe, the new data privacy regulations bring in a fair amount of uncertainty to the future of Web and mobile analytics vendors that fall under the European Union (EU) or serve customers in the EU.
- Google Analytics, which continues to be offered as a free solution, is still a huge hindrance in emerging markets such as India and China, where vendors find it challenging to evangelize their value proposition.
- Overall, the market grew by % in 2015, reaching $ billion in revenue. Growth is expected to reach its high between 2018 and 2020 as global markets adopt mobile analytics at a rapid pace. The market is projected to reach $ billion by 2022.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03591157-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001