NEW YORK, May 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04882480/Global-Ophthalmics-Partnering-Deal-trends-players-and-financials.html
Global Ophthalmics Partnering 2010 to 2017 provides the full collection of Ophthalmics disease deals signed between the world's pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies since 2010.
Trends in Ophthalmics partnering deals
Financial deal terms for headline, upfront and royalty by stage of development
Ophthalmics partnering agreement structure
Ophthalmics partnering contract documents
Top Ophthalmics deals by value
Most active Ophthalmics dealmakers
Most of the deals included within the report occur when a licensee obtains a right or an option right to license a licensor's product or technology. More often these days these deals tend to be multi-component including both a collaborative R&D and a commercialization of outcomes element.
The report takes readers through the comprehensive Ophthalmics disease deal trends, key players and top deal values allowing the understanding of how, why and under what terms companies are currently entering Ophthalmics deals.
The report presents financial deal terms values for Ophthalmics deals, where available listing by overall headline values, upfront payments, milestones and royalties enabling readers to analyse and benchmark the value of current deals.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of Ophthalmics dealmaking trends.
Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report.
Chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in Ophthalmics dealmaking since 2010 covering trends by year, deal type, stage of development, technology type and therapeutic indication.
Chapter 3 includes an analysis of financial deal terms covering headline value, upfront payment, milestone payments and royalty rates.
Chapter 4 provides a review of the leading Ophthalmics deals since 2010. Deals are listed by headline value. The chapter includes the top 25 most active Ophthalmics dealmakers, together with a full listing of deals to which they are a party. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
Chapter 5 provides comprehensive access to Ophthalmics deals since 2010 where a deal contract is available, providing the user with direct access to contracts as filed with the SEC regulatory authorities. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive directory of all Ophthalmics partnering deals by specific Ophthalmics target announced since 2010. The chapter is organized by specific Ophthalmics therapeutic target. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
In addition, a comprehensive appendix is provided with each report of all Ophthalmics partnering deals signed and announced since 2010. The appendices are organized by company A-Z, stage of development at signing, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc) and technology type. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in Ophthalmics partnering and dealmaking since 2010.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of Ophthalmics technologies and products.
Global Ophthalmics Partnering 2010 to 2017 is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to Ophthalmics trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
Global Ophthalmics Partnering 2010 to 2017 includes:
- Trends in Ophthalmics dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2010
- Analysis of Ophthalmics deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to hundreds of Ophthalmics deal contract documents
- Comprehensive access to over 3500 Ophthalmics deal records
- The leading Ophthalmics deals by value since 2010
- Most active Ophthalmics dealmakers since 2010
The report includes deals for the following indications: Age-related macular degeneration, Blindness, Cataracts, Conjunctivitis, Diabetic macular edema, Dry eye, Glaucoma, Ocular hypertension, Retinal detachment Retinopathy, Diabetic retinopathy, Uveitis, plus other ophthalmic indications.
In Global Ophthalmics Partnering 2010 to 2017, available deals and contracts are listed by:
- Headline value
- Upfront payment value
- Royalty rate value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Technology type
- Specific therapy indication
Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The Global Ophthalmics Partnering 2010-2017 report provides comprehensive access to available deals and contract documents for over 400 ophthalmics deals.
Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are the sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Global Ophthalmics Partnering 2010 to 2017 provides the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of Ophthalmics deal trends since 2010
- Access Ophthalmics deal headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Research hundreds of actual contracts between Ophthalmics partner companies
- Comprehensive access to over 750 links to actual Ophthalmics deals entered into by the world's biopharma companies
- Indepth review of Ophthalmics deals entered into by the top 25 most active dealmakers
- Benchmark the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Identify key terms under which companies partner Ophthalmics opportunities
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04882480/Global-Ophthalmics-Partnering-Deal-trends-players-and-financials.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-ophthalmics-partnering-2010---2017-deal-trends-players-and-financials-300456422.html