The global market for organic cosmetics across the globe is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 13% during 2016-2021.
Rising cases of skin related diseases such as hair fall, dermatitis, allergies, skin cancers, etc., increasing awareness about health benefits associated with usage of organic cosmetics and growing per capita spending on health and hygiene products is projected to drive global organic cosmetics market during 2016-2021. Moreover, rising demand for organic cosmetics from women can be attributed to increasing awareness levels about harmful effects of synthetics ingredients on skin.
Although women are major end users of organic cosmetics across the globe, rising demand for men's organic cosmetics is anticipated to augur well for the global organic cosmetics market through 2021. Additionally, major global cosmetics companies have been introducing organic products through different channels in order to strengthen their position in global organic cosmetic market.
North America dominated demand for organic cosmetics across the globe, on account of high per capita income, rising awareness about the benefits of organic cosmetics, continuous innovations by organic cosmetics companies, aggressive marketing strategies and growing online sales of these products. Further, organic skin care and hair care dominated global organic cosmetics market. L'Oréal, Estée Lauder, Avon, Revlon Group are few of the major companies offering organic cosmetics across the globe.
Global Organic Cosmetics Market discusses the following aspects of organic cosmetics market across the globe:
- Global Organic Cosmetics Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Product Type (Organic Skin Care, Organic Hair Care,Organic Fragrances, Organic Make up and Other Organic Cosmetics), By Point of Sale (Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Exclusive Retail Stores, Multi Branded Retail Outlets, Online Channels, Beauty Parlors/Salons and Others), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Growing Demand for Innovatively Packaged Organic Cosmetics
- Increasing Demand for Organic Anti-Ageing Products
- Changing Marketing Strategies
- Rising Trend of Organic Concepts Stores
- Growing Demand for Organic Cosmetics with Multiple Benefits Claim
- Growing Demand from Youth
- Changing Distribution Strategies
- Increasing Research & Development Activities
- Aldi Einkauf GmbH & Co oHG
- Alnatura Produktions- und Handels GmbH
- Avon Products, Inc
- Benefit Cosmetics LLC
- Burt's Bees
- Chanel S.A
- Coty, Inc.
- Dabur India Limited
- Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
- Hain Celestial Group Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson Private Limited
- Lush Cosmetics,
- L'Oréal International
- Maesa Group
- Nails Inc.
- Physicians Formula
- Procter & Gamble Co
- REWE Markt GmbH
- Revlon, Inc.
- Unilever Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/whr2q9/global_organic
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-organic-cosmetics-skin-care-hair-care-fragrances-make-up-and-cosmetics-market-forecast--opportunities-2016-2021---research-and-markets-300398040.html
SOURCE Research and Markets