LONDON, Jan. 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Increasing awareness about harmful effects of consuming synthetic ingredients along with growing health concerns due to rising incidence of lifestyle diseases such as diabetes, blood pressure, heart problems, etc., were the major factors driving global market for organic dairy products during 2011-2015. Augmented use of chemical fertilizers and pesticides in non-organic dairy products is resulting in change in consumer preferences towards adoption of organic dairy products. In addition, major players operating in organic dairy products market are changing their product dynamics and developing innovative products using advanced technologies to address the varied demands of consumers. Moreover, government organizations and organic dairy product manufacturers are focusing on promoting benefits associated with organic dairy products and this is anticipated to propel growth in global organic dairy products market.
According to "Global Organic Dairy Products Market By Product Type, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021", global market for organic dairy products is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 11% during 2016-2021, on the back of surging investments in organic dairy products market along with increasing use of bio-fertilizers for cultivation of organic grass for feeding the cattle. In addition, implementation of favorable government policies, online availability of organic dairy products facilitating easy sale and supply to consumers, is expected to augmented demand for organic dairy products, worldwide. Demand for organic dairy products is predominantly concentrated in Europe and North America as of 2015 and these regions are also anticipated to continue dominating the market during the forecast period as well.In 2015, global dairy products market was dominated by organic drinking milk segment."Global Organic Dairy Products Market By Product Type, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2021" discusses the following aspects of the global organic dairy products market:
- Global Organic Dairy Products Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Product Type (Organic Drinking Milk, Organic Yogurt, Organic Cheese, Organic Milk Powder, Organic Butter, Organic Probiotics & Others), By Region (Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa)
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global organic dairy products market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, organic dairy product manufacturers, distributors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research includes interviews with organic dairy product manufacturers and suppliers, and other stakeholders across the globe. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4646983/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-organic-dairy-products-market-by-product-type-by-region-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2011---2021-300396881.html