MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., March 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
11:00 a.m. EDT on Thursday, March 24, 2016
Online, with free registration (Email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Frost & Sullivan's Mobility Global Vice President Sandeep Kar, FTR's President, Eric Starks and Eaton Corporation's Global Product Director, Jeffrey C. Walker
The global medium-heavy duty (MD-HD) commercial truck market expects to post a 2.4 percent year over year growth, backed by strong performance in India, Europe and rest of world markets. Volume markets such as North America, China, Latin America and Russia are expected to experience a downward pressure as declining economic activity is likely to impact freight demand growth.
Frost & Sullivan's Mobility Global Vice President Sandeep Kar, Eaton Corporation's Global Product Director Jeffrey Walker and FTR's President Eric Starks will provide an executive outlook about significant trends shaping the global MD-HD truck market's trajectory in 2016. The webinar will focus on major takeaways from the market's performance in 2015 and the top-of-mind issues for commercial vehicle industry executives in 2016.
Industry experts will discuss numerous topics, including:
- A regional and global forecast for MD-HD truck sales
- The powertrain mix focus in 2016
- The future of connected truck technologies
- Product-specific changes expected to shape truck technologies and markets
Additionally, Walker will discuss Eaton's global truck market outlook and Starks will provide FTR's 2016 outlook for the North American heavy truck market.
Attend this webinar to discover:
- Regional and global MD-HD truck sales and product forecasts
- The changes in truck segmentation and price positioning as well as the impact of platform based production on truck markets
- The changes in the global powertrain mix and emerging patterns
- Disruptive innovations brought about by soft technologies and the associated impact on trucking business models
This webinar will benefit the business and product planning teams at OEMs, Tier 1s and stake holders interested in understanding the opportunities and threats impacting the global MD-HD truck industry in 2016.
Thought leader insights:
"Capacity utilization challenges will be essential as global OEMs re-align product and marketing strategies to intercept the rapidly expanding mid-market value trucks segment. Platformization will be a strategic imperative as OEMs and Tier 1s target design elements such as chassis, powertrain and cab systems to build globalized product platforms," said Frost & Sullivan's Mobility Global Vice President, Sandeep Kar. "As bottom lines shrink during a period of challenging market conditions, centralized platform development will be crucial for industry participants to effectively manage costs. Additional trends captured include developments in autonomous trucking, safety and telematics technologies, alternate powertrain and mobile freight brokerage."
To attend the briefing, email Kayla Belcher, Corporate Communications – email@example.com - your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, and company email address, website, city, state and country or click here: http://frost.ly/2g.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Corporate Communications - North America
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan