DUBLIN, Feb 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Ovarian Cancer Drugs Price Analysis and Strategies - 2016" report to their offering.
The latest research Ovarian Cancer Drugs Price Analysis and Strategies - 2016, provides drug pricing data and benchmarks in the global Ovarian Cancer market.
The research answers the following questions:
- What are the key drugs marketed for Ovarian Cancer and their clinical attributes? How are they positioned in the Global Ovarian Cancer market?
- What are the unit prices and annual treatment cost for Ovarian Cancer therapies in different countries? What are the drug pricing trends and how are they expected to change in the future? How are the drug pricing and reimbursement landscape different by countries?
- What are the unmet needs in the global Ovarian Cancer drugs market? What would be the ideal pricing strategy for a new pipeline therapy for Ovarian Cancer?
- Ovarian Cancer Treatment Options - Identify key drugs marketed and prescribed for Ovarian Cancer in the US, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan including trade name, molecule name, and company
- Ovarian Cancer Drugs Attributes - Find out the safety, efficacy, and risk benefit for key drugs marketed for Ovarian Cancer
- Market Positioning - Identify how drugs are clinically and commercially positioned in the global Ovarian Cancer market
- Ovarian Cancer Drugs Price Analysis - Find out the annual therapy cost and unit price for key drugs marketed for Ovarian Cancer in the US, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan. Find out how the price advanced from 2012 and forecast to 2021
- Pricing & Reimbursement Landscape - Find out the pricing and reimbursement landscape in the US, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan
- Ovarian Cancer New Drug Pricing - Identify the effective pricing strategy for a new drug launch in the US, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan
This research will help executives
- Identify clinical attributes of your competitor drugs
- Find out how the marketed products for Ovarian Cancer are clinically and commercially positioned
- Understand the price of your competitor drugs by countries
- Use Ovarian Cancer drugs price data for market sizing, drug sales forecast, budgeting, competitive intelligence, HEOR, and reimbursement
- Find out the pricing and reimbursement landscape by countries
- Identify the unmet need in global Ovarian Cancer market
- Identify the effective pricing for a new drug
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s7dff5/ovarian_cancer
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-ovarian-cancer-drugs-price-analysis-and-strategies-2012-2016--forecasts-to-2021---research-and-markets-300414722.html
SOURCE Research and Markets