DUBLIN, March 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t2c5s6/global_packaging) has announced the addition of the "Global Packaging Automation Market - By Solutions, Products, End Users,Geography And Vendors - Forecasts, Trends And Shares (2015- 2020)" report to their offering.
Increasing competition is forcing manufacturers to take steps that reduce costs of their packaging processes. Those who are not moving with time are at risk of losing market share. Also there is a possibility of being pushed out of the market place. Adopting cost cutting measures means automating different manual processes and increasing the level of semi-automation process. Packaging was a completely manual process, before packaging automation made an impact.
Processes like filling, labelling, bagging, palletizing, capping and others have been automated. No more manual intervention is required for these processes. Different enterprises manufacturing products like food, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, personal care, beverages and even warehouses are increasingly using such automation solutions to streamline their business processes as well as reduce operating costs.
There are many vendors who are manufacturing different packaging automation solutions. Some of them mentioned in the report are ABB, Mitsubishi, Schniedier Electric, Rockwell Automation, Swisslog, and Rockwell Automation.
Benefits of this Report:
- It gives market trends of type of package testing technology
- A complete market breakdown has been done by different geographies to give a detailed picture of the market in that particular region
- The report also gives information on major enterprises providing Package Automation solutions, their existing share in the market, strategies they adopt along with their automation solutions, financials, recent developments and profile of these vendors
- Manufactures in need of better understanding of different packaging automationsolutions and companies which are providing such services
- Investors who are willing to invest in this market
- Consultants who can have readymade analysis to guide their clients
- Anyone who wants to know about this industry
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
4. Technology Overview
5. Packaging Automation Market By B US inesses
6. Packaging Automation Market By End US er Market
7. Packaging Automation Market Segmentation By Solution
8. Packaging Automation Market Segmentation By Region
9. Vendor Market Share Analysis
10. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t2c5s6/global_packaging
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets