LONDON, Sept. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Pet coke is a by-product obtained from petroleum refining industries and is a promising alternative to conventional fuels used in transportation and energy generation. The chemical is majorly used as a fuel in cement and power production plants, on account of its high carbon and heavy metal content. Due to its high calorific value as compared to coal, high demand for pet coke is being witnessed across the globe, especially from automotive and construction industries. Primary olefins and intermediates derived from pet coke have various end use applications in the production of various polymer, solvents, plasticizers, resins, etc. Moreover, demand for pet coke is growing due to it being less hazardous compared to other alternatives, and it complying with the safety standards set by the regional governments and industries. Over the next decade, Asia-Pacific is anticipated to emerge as a key market for pet coke, on account of anticipated economic growth in China, India and Japan.
According to "Global Pet Coke to Chemicals Market By Derivative (Propylene, Ethylene, Oxo Chemicals, Methyl Acetate, Acetic Acid, Acetic Anhydride, etc.), By End Use Application, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2025", the global pet coke market is forecast to surpass $25 billion by 2025, on account of increasing industrialization and rising investments in the cement industry. Surging demand for pet coke as feedstock in various downstream industries such as chemical, construction, automotive, textile and consumer goods is expected to fuel growth in the global pet coke market during 2016 - 2025. In 2015, cement production dominated demand for pet coke across the globe and the segment is anticipated to continue its dominance in the market through 2025. Additionally, rising number of power plants is necessitating the need for pet coke for use as a fuel. Moreover, growing demand for pet coke in different industrial processes is anticipated to augur well for the market through 2025. BP Plc, Chevron Corporation, ExxonMobil Corporation and Essar Oil are few of the key players operating in the global pet coke market. "Global Pet Coke to Chemicals Market By Derivative (Propylene, Ethylene, Oxo Chemicals, Methyl Acetate, Acetic Acid, Acetic Anhydride, etc.), By End Use Application, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 – 2025" report elaborates following aspects related to the global pet coke market:
- Global Pet Coke Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By End Use (Cement, Power, Smelting & Others) By Region (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East & Africa, & South America)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of the global pet coke market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next nine years
- To help industry consultants, pet coke manufacturers and suppliers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with pet coke suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4124984/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-pet-coke-to-chemicals-market-by-derivative-by-end-use-application-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2011--2025-300327571.html