Global Polypropylene (PP) Market Research Report: 2013 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2017
DUBLIN, July 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vtvvfv/polypropylene) has announced the addition of the "Polypropylene (PP): 2013 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2017" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Polypropylene (PP) 2013 World Market Outlook and Forecast is an absolutely essential resource for anyone looking for detailed information on the mentioned market. Using a wide range of primary and secondary sources, we combined, analyzed and presented all available data about Polypropylene (PP) market in the all-in-one report issued in a logical and easily accessible format.
In addition to the analytical part, the report provides a range of tables and figures which all together give a true insight into the national, regional and global markets for Polypropylene (PP). The report also features next five year forecasts by market experts and analysts.
- The report covers global, regional and country markets of Polypropylene (PP)
- It describes present situation, historical background and future forecast
- Comprehensive data showing Polypropylene (PP) capacities, production, consumption, trade statistics, and prices in the recent years are provided (globally, regionally and by country)
- The report indicates a wealth of information on Polypropylene (PP) producers and suppliers
- Region market overview covers the following: production of Polypropylene (PP) in a region, consumption trends (major consuming countries), price data, trade in the recent year and producers in the region
- Polypropylene (PP) market forecast for next five years, including market volumes and prices is also provided.
Key Topics Covered:
1. INTRODUCTION: POLYPROPYLENE PROPERTIES AND USES
2. POLYPROPYLENE MANUFACTURING PROCESSES
3. POLYPROPYLENE WORLD MARKET
3.1. World polypropylene capacity
3.2. World polypropylene production
3.3. Polypropylene consumption
3.4. Polypropylene global trade
3.5. Polypropylene prices in the world market
4. POLYPROPYLENE REGIONAL MARKETS ANALYSIS
4.1. Polypropylene European market analysis
4.2. Polypropylene Asia Pacific market analysis
4.3. Polypropylene North American market analysis
4.4. Polypropylene Latin American market analysis
4.5. Polypropylene Africa & Middle East market analysis
5. POLYPROPYLENE MARKET PERSPECTIVES
5.1. Polypropylene capacity and production forecast up to 2017
5.2. Polypropylene consumption forecast up to 2017
5.3. Polypropylene prices forecast up to 2017
6. KEY COMPANIES IN THE POLYPROPYLENE MARKET WORLDWIDE
7. POLYPROPYLENE FEEDSTOCK MARKET
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vtvvfv/polypropylene
SOURCE Research and Markets
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.