DUBLIN, May 31, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Films Market Research Report - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2014-2021" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160330/349511LOGO )
Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) films are thermoplastic compound, casted into thin sheets. Owing to its high viscosity, it's used in complex shaped films and sheets such agricultural films and PVC leather. It has properties such as strength, durability, hardness, etc. and with the addition of plasticizers can be made more flexible and soft. Its properties makes it seamless to use as packaging material and thus it significantly finds applications in packaging industry.
This market finds major application in packaging with rigid film, flexible film (cling film) and closures. Industrial applications of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) films include majorly clear PVC films and opaque PVC films.
This report examines the global polyvinyl chloride (PVC) films market and provides information regarding the revenue (USD Million) and volume (Kilo Tons) for the period 2014 to 2021. It further elaborates the market drivers which contribute to the growth. It then describes the restraints that are faced by the market. The market is classified into various segments with deep analysis of each segment for the study period.
Scope of the Report
- Alternative To Rigid Packaging
- Growth In Retail Sector
- Growing Interest For Package Food
- Increase In Comparative Alternatives With Respect To Prices
- Price Competition With Substitutes
Segmentations in the Report:
Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Films Market Analysis By Product:
- Stretch and Sleeves Labels
Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Films Market Analysis By Applications:
- Food & Dairy
- Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
- Others (Household care, Paper & Textile products and Electronics)
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction to the Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Films Market
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Analysis of Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Films
4. Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Films Market Analysis by Product
5. Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Films Market Analysis by Application
6. Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Films Market Analysis by Region
7. Competitive Landscape of Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Films Companies
8. Company Profiles OF Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Films Industry
8.1. Amcor Limited
8.2. Bemis Company, Inc.
8.3. Jindal Poly Films Ltd.
8.4. Sealed Air Corporation
For more information visit: http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tcz38w/global_polyvinyl
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets