LONDON, Dec. 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Transformers are used for changing voltage from one level to other, in case of power generation and transmission utilities, power transformers are used to step up and step down the voltage whereas in distribution utilities transformers are used to step down the voltage to the desired voltage ratings of the customer. With growth in the global population and rise in the power demand, new infrastructure for power generation, transmission, and distribution is developed, to fulfil the growing power demand. Transformers are divided into power transformers and distribution transformers, which are further narrowed down to MVA and kVA ratings in each segment. The market for power transformers had the largest market share by value in 2014 and is forecasted to have around 60% of the total market share in power and distribution transformers market in 2020. The power transformers market have the highest CAGR of 6.2%, during 2015-20, followed by distribution transformers which is forecasted to grow with a CAGR of 5.1% during 2015-20. The market growth rate of transformers in the ratings of above 500 MVA will be leading in power transformers market whereas transformers with the ratings of 1,000.1-5,000 kVA in distribution transformers will be the highest.
Based upon different ratings, distribution transformers have segments as upto 100 kVA, 100.1-500 kVA, 500.1-1,000 kVA and 1,000.1-5,000 kVA, and power transformers have segments as 5.1-100 MVA, 100.1-500 MVA and above 500 MVA. The report also talks about five regions of the global geography and are classified as Asia-Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, and Middle East & Africa region. Asia Pacific region followed by North America region have the major market share in global power and distribution transformers market in 2014.
"Global Power and Distribution Transformers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" discusses the following aspects of the global transformers market:
- Global Power and Distribution Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Ratings & Region
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Global Power and Distribution Transformers market
- To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, power and distribution transformers manufacturers and distributors align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research includes interviews with power and distribution transformers manufacturers and suppliers across the globe. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2438958/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers