DUBLIN, May 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Precision Agriculture Market - Analysis & Forecast, 2016 to 2022" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160330/349511LOGO )
The market is estimated to reach $7.6 billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 12.7% through the forecast period. Increasing global demand for food, economic boom in APAC regions, and emerging technologies are some of the reasons responsible for the growth of this market.
With an emerging need of precision agriculture to manage inter and intra variability in the field, crop or soil and ensure high productivity in terms of quality and quantity both, the market is estimated to witness a growth at a CAGR of 12.7% over the period of 2016 to 2022. The market comprises of a combination of the hardware (GNSS/ GPS devices, sensing devices and others including cameras & displays) and the management systems & services. The growth in the market is accredited to its products reducing overall costs, increasing global food demand and economic boom in the Asia-Pacific region.
The report is a compilation of different segments of Global Precision Agriculture Market including market breakdown by components, applications, and different geographical areas. The revenue generated from the main device in the market, i.e. GNSS/ GPS devices, has been tracked to calculate the market size. Under this component, its application areas, shaping the market have also been explained.
While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed section of the application areas of the precision agriculture systems and solutions. It also details the key participants involved in the industry.
The report answers the following questions about the Global Precision Agriculture Market:
- What are the dominant components, services & systems used in precision agriculture?
- What are the different application areas of precision agriculture?
- Which is the most sought-after component of precision agriculture technique?
- What are the basic services & systems in the precision agriculture market?
- What is the revenue generated by different components and applications of precision agriculture?
- What are the different factors driving the market in the forecast period?
- What are the major factors challenging the growth of Global Precision Agriculture Market?
- What kind of new strategies are being adopted by existing market players to make a mark in the industry?
- Which region will lead the Global Precision Agriculture Market by the end of forecast period?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Report Scope & Methodology
3 Market Dynamics
4 Competitive Landscape
5 Precision Agriculture Market, By Components
6 Precision Agriculture Market, By Application
7 Geographic Analysis - Precision Agriculture Market
8 Key Company Profiles
- Ag Junction
- Ag Leader Technology
- Ag-Nav Inc.
- Agco Corporation
- CNH Industrial
- Deere & Company
- Dickey John
- Lindsay Corporation
- Mccrometer, Inc.
- Raven Industries
- Topcon Corporation
- Toro Company
- Trimble Navigation
- Valmont Industries
- Yara International
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/74mxjp/global_precision
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets