DUBLIN, January 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8n2mj2/global_precision) has announced the addition of the "Global Precision Farming Market - Trends, Analysis and Forecasts (2015-2020)" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The global precision farming market which is estimated to reach a total market value of $5.5 billion with a to CAGR of 12.64% during the 2014-2020 period.
The domain has some constraints such as high initial costs of investment, lack of technological skills, slow penetration of technology, unwillingness to adopt the latest technologies and lack of common standards for farming practices. The areas in Precision Farming that have scope and are yet to be explored are many.
The precision market can be segmented on the basis of technology (GNSS/GPS Systems, GIS, Remote Sensing, Variable Rate Technology), hardware (Automation and System Control: Display, Guidance, GPS/GNSS, Communication Devices, Flow and Application Control Devices, Sensing and Monitoring Devices: Yield, Soil, Water and Climate Sensors), software (Software and Services of Farm Management System), application (Soil Mapping and Yield Mapping, Crop Scouting, Yield Monitoring, Soil Monitoring, Precision Irrigation, Variable Rate Application) and Geography.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Definition for the Precision Farming along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Precision Farming Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect Precision Farming Market on both global and regional scale.
- AGCO Corporation
- Ag Leader Technology
- Agjunction Inc.
- Case lh
- Deere & Company
- Dicky-John Corporation
- Precision Planting Inc.
- Raven Industries Inc.
- The Toro Company Summary
- Teejet Technologies
- Topcon Precision Agriculture
- Trimble Navigation Ltd.
- Valmont Industries
- Yara International
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Dynamics
6. Market Segmentation
7. Competitive Assessment - Market Shares, Profiles, Overview, Products and Services, Business Strategies, Recent Developments and Innovations
8. Market Landcape: Current and Future
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8n2mj2/global_precision
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets