DUBLIN, September 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Prefilled Syringes Market: Trends, Opportunities and Forecasts (2016-2021)" report to their offering.
Safer injection practices through advancement in technology combined with the growing demand for self-administration of drugs among the population is increasingly responsible for the market for Prefilled Syringes globally.
Market for prefilled syringes has been witnessing growth majorly due to the advancement in technology for self-administration of drugs for diseases such as deep vein thrombosis and autoimmune diseases. Increasing demand of vaccination has also significantly contributed towards the prefilled syringes market.
Market for prefilled syringes has been majorly in the European region due to the increasing research and development and higher adoption rate among the population driven by the increase in the disposable income and higher standard of living. However, over the years, North America has evolved and is now at par with European region driven by the increasing demand among the population. During the forecast period, emerging economies are expected to significantly drive the market where Asia Pacific is expected to witness highest growth among the regions.
Scope of the Report
- Executive Summary - Market, Drivers & Challenges and Trends
- Prefilled Syringes Market Size & Forecast
- By Material - Glass and Plastic
- By Filling Capabilities - Single Chamber and Dual/Multiple Chamber
- By Region-North America, Europe, APAC, Latin America, Africa, Middle East
- By Country - USA, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, UK, Germany, India, China, UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa
- Porter's Five Force Analysis and SWOT Analysis
- Market Dynamics
- Company Analysis
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Product Overview
3. Executive Summary
4. Global Prefilled Syringes Market: An Analysis
5. North America Prefilled Syringes Market: An Analysis
6. Latin America Prefilled Syringes Market: An Analysis
7. APAC Prefilled Syringes Market: An Analysis
8. Europe Prefilled Syringes Market: An Analysis
9. Middle East Prefilled Syringes Market: An Analysis
10. Africa Prefilled Syringes Market: An Analysis
11. Industry Structure
12. Policy and Regulatory Overview
13. Market Dynamics
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1. Pre-filled Syringes Market Share Analysis, By Key Players
- Baxter International, Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson & Company
- Gerresheimer Group
- Nipro Corporation
- Schott AG
- Stevanato Group
- Unilife Corporation
- Vetter Pharma-Fertigung GmbH & Co.
- West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.
- Ypsomed AG
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jrzvgr/global_prefilled
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-prefilled-syringes-market-2016-2021---analysis-by-material--filling-capabilities---research-and-markets-300335608.html
SOURCE Research and Markets