NEW YORK, Dec. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Background and report description
The global market for packaged water has seen strong growth in recent years as rising health awareness and increased need for convenient products have combined to drive sales. In the more mature markets of North America and West Europe, premium brands outperformed other packaged waters in many countries, demonstrating that consumers appreciate the attributes of provenance and style as well as quality and convenience. Elsewhere, in certain emerging markets, premium water has been boosted by rising levels of disposable income, allowing consumers to trade up from mainstream products, and the spread of wealth in countries such as Saudi Arabia and UAE makes the potential returns attractive for brand owners.
This report looks at premium water's place in the market, at both a global and country level. The driving forces behind its growth are examined, and forecasts made for its likely future performance.
What this report covers
- Overview of the global packaged water market: volume and value data for packaged and premium water, detailing leading countries and brands
- 5 individual country sections: a review of packaged and premium water performance in China, Germany, Japan, UAE and USA
- Premium bottled water industry overview: premium sub-segmentation and industry challenges
- Profiles of 22 leading brands: manufacturer overview, product description, packaging formats, channel distribution and estimated global salesproduct description, packaging formats, channel distribution and estimated global sales
- Full 86 country level datasheets, 2010-2014, plus 2015 full year estimates
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04124990-summary/view-report.html
Reportlinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-premium-water-report-and-datasheet-2016-300377876.html