DUBLIN, Jan. 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mcfngq/global_printed) has announced the addition of the "Global Printed Circuit Board Market 2016-2020" report to their offering.
The report predicts that the Global PCB market will grow at a CAGR of 3.08% during the period 2016-2020.
Due to the rapid technological advancements, the electronic devices have shorter product life cycle, which leads the manufacturers to increase the production of PCBs.
According to the report, one of the important driver driving the PCB market demand is high density interconnect (HDI) technology. These are made up of substrates with high density circuits, which ensure easy PCB design flow and makes it compatible in electronic devices. It also reduces the total cost of manufacturing PCBs.
Further, the report states that fluctuation in prices of raw materials, such as copper, fiber glass, and ceramics affect the profit margins of the vendors.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- Nippon Mektron
- Young Poong
- Zhen Ding
Other prominent vendors:
- Nan Ya Printed Circuit Board
- Hannstar Board Technology
- Kingboard Chemical Holdings
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by applications
PART 07: Market segmentation by products
PART 08: Geographical segmentation
PART 09: Market drivers
PART 10: Market challenges
PART 11: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 12: Market trends
PART 13: Vendor landscape
PART 14: Key recommendations for vendors/investors
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mcfngq/global_printed
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets