NEW YORK, May 2, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Highlights
The global printed sensors market is projected to surpass $ 12 billion by 2022.
- In 2016, North America emerged as the largest regional market for printed sensors, globally, and the region is anticipated to further continue dominating the global printed sensors market through the forecast period as well.
- Biosensors accounted for the largest share in printed sensors market across the globe, and this trend is anticipated to continue in the coming years as well. `
- Printed sensor is an electronic component, capable of detecting responses, events or changes and providing a notification in form of an electrical or optical signal.
- Owing to rising technological advancements in printed sensors, use of biosensors is also increasing in medical devices to keep a real time check on patient's glucose level, blood pressure,
- Biosensors accounted for the largest share in printed sensors market across the globe, and this trend is anticipated to continue in the coming years as well.
- By Printing Technology (Flexographic, Screen, Inkjet and Others), By End User (Medical Device, Consumer Electronic, Industrial Equipment and Others)
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with printed sensors manufacturers, channel partners and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04845865/Global-Printed-Sensors-Market-By-Type-By-Printing-Technology-By-End-User-By-Region-Competition-Forecast-and-Opportunities.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-printed-sensor-market-expected-to-surpass-12-million-by-2022-300449667.html