DUBLIN, January 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rhnp2k/global_project) has announced the addition of the "Global Project Portfolio Management Market 2015-2019" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Market research analysts predict the global PPM market to grow at a CAGR of close to 12% from 2015 to 2019. Factors such as increased need for business optimization and the need to manage costs accelerate the growth of this market.
As per the market forecast, many industry verticals other than IT are expected to adopt agile project management methods over the next four years. This trend is catching up rapidly, and it will pose an attractive opportunity for market vendors during the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
This research report considers the total revenue generated from the sales of
- Software licenses and subscriptions
- Software implementation and maintenance costs
The report includes the following deployment type
- SaaS-based PPM
- On-premise PPM
Geographical segmentation of the global PPM market
- What are the key factors driving the global PPM market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global PPM market?
- What are the various opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global PPM market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares for EMEA, APAC, and Americas?
- Key outcome of the five forces analysis on the global PPM market?
- Growth forecast of the global PPM market until 2019?
- CA Technologies
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by deployment
PART 07: Market segmentation by region
PART 08: Market drivers
PART 09: Impact of drivers
PART 10: Market challenges
PART 11: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 12: Market trends
PART 13: Vendor landscape
PART 14: Key vendor analysis
PART 15: Appendix
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rhnp2k/global_project
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets