DUBLIN, Dec. 04, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l3mjnm/global_proximity) has announced the addition of the "Global Proximity and Displacement Sensors Market (Type, Application, End Users and Geography) - Size, Share, Global Trends, Company Profiles, Demand, Insights, Analysis, Research, Report, Opportunities, Segmentation and Forecast, 2013 - 2020" report to their offering.
Key Findings of this Report:
- The global market for proximity and displacement sensors would exhibit significant growth, highlighting the importance of factory automation and increasing workplace safety during the forecast period (2014 - 2020)
- The elevators and escalators sector would grow at the fastest CAGR of 10.6% during 2014 - 2020
- Automotive industry would continue to maintain its leading position through 2020
A new report by Allied Market Research titled, "Global Proximity & Displacement Sensors Market - Size, Share, Industry Analysis, Trends, Opportunities, Growth and Forecast, 2013-2020", forecasts the global proximity & displacement sensors market to reach $5.32 billion by 2020, registering a CAGR of 8.7% during 2015 - 2020.
Benefits of this Report:
- The report analyzes key market trends, industry growth, driving & limiting factors and opportunities of the global proximity and displacement sensor's market for a better preview of the global market
- The global geography analysis helps in identifying key players in the market and their strategic moves to maintain their position in the global market
- Porter's five force model highlights the market threats, and the competitive scenario which enables the stakeholders in the market to devise appropriate strategies
- The analysis identifies potential prospects for players to expand their market presence and increase their market share
- Research includes the micro level analysis based on sensor's types, applications, end users and geographies to know the market dynamics in a better way
- ifm electronic gmbh
- Kaman Corporation
- Keyence Corporation
- Lion Precision
- Micron Optics, Inc.
- Omron Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- Pepperl + Fuchs
- Standex-Meder Electronics Inc.
- TURCK, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
CHAPTER 4 GLOBAL PROXIMITY & DISPLACEMENT SENSORS MARKET BY TYPE
CHAPTER 5 GLOBAL PROXIMITY & DISPLACEMENT SENSORS MARKET BY APPLICATION
CHAPTER 6 GLOBAL PROXIMITY & DISPLACEMENT SENSORS MARKET BY END USER
CHAPTER 7 GLOBAL PROXIMITY & DISPLACEMENT SENSORS MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
CHAPTER 8 COMPANY PROFILES
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l3mjnm/global_proximity
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets