DUBLIN, Feb 21, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Market (By Drug Class, By Region, By Country): Opportunities and Forecasts (2016-2021)" report to their offering.
The Global Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension market is projected to exhibit a CAGR of over 4.95% during 2016-2021.
The report suggests that rising development of pipeline drugs in PAH combined with the growing awareness of the disease majorly in developed countries has resulted in the growth of PAH market. Also, the market for Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) is growing moderately due to newer launches of pipeline drugs that target different pathways to supress the symptoms of the disease. Early diagnosis of the disease has played a pivotal role in number of patients undergoing treatment.
While developed regions will continue to dominate the market in terms of revenue, emerging nations are expected to respond to the market optimistically due to the developing healthcare infrastructure and rising focus on healthcare among the growing middle class population.
Among the drug classes, the market is expected to be driven by ERAs. However, growing number of drugs under prostacyclin are expected to witness tremendous growth in the forecast period.
Scope of the Report:
By Drug Class:
- Endothelin receptor antagonists
- Prostacyclin and Prostacyclin Analogs
- Phosphodiesterase V Inhibitors
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Arena Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Bayer AG
- Gilead sciences
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Merck & Co. Inc
- Pfizer Inc.
- Reata Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- SteadyMed Ltd.
- United Therapeutics Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Strategic Recommendations
4. Global PAH Market: An Overview
5. North America PAH Market: An Overview
6. Europe PAH Market: An Overview
7. APAC PAH Market: An Overview
8. Latin America PAH Market: An Overview
9. MEA PAH Market: An Overview
10. Market Dynamics
11. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
12. M&A and Licensing Route to the PAH Market
13. SWOT Analysis
14. Porter Five Force Model
15. Competitive Market Share Analysis
16. Competitive landscape
17. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2lg52s/global_pulmonary
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-pulmonary-arterial-hypertension-pah-market-by-drug-class-by-region-by-country-opportunities-and-forecasts-2016-2021---research-and-markets-300410753.html
SOURCE Research and Markets