LONDON, Aug. 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The global pulp and paper chemicals market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.8% over 2014-2019. The major driver for the global pulp and paper chemicals market is the rising demand for specialty papers in packaging as well as printing applications. Favorable industrial production activities in developing countries strengthen market prospects. Recycling in the paper industry increases the demand for different specialty chemicals, thereby driving the pulp and paper chemicals market. Increasing literacy rate especially in emerging economies, such as India, and rising demand for papers with high print quality and performance are expected to drive the pulp and paper chemicals market.
Lucintel, a leading global management consulting and market research firm, has analyzed the global pulp and paper chemicals industry by regions and has come up with a comprehensive research report, "Global Pulp and Paper Chemicals Industry 2014-2019: Trend, Profit, and Forecast Analysis." This report provides an analysis of the global pulp and paper chemicals industry, including the market trends, growth opportunities, key drivers, and emerging trends in the market. The study also includes the forecast of the global pulp and paper chemicals industry through 2019 by value ($M) and is segmented by regions as follows:
The global pulp and paper chemicals industry segmented by regions:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
On the basis of its comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that APAC will emerge as the region depicting the most growth potential with 4.0% CAGR during 2014-2019. BASF SE, E I DuPont De Nemours And Co., Akzo Nobel N.V., Kemira Oyj, and Imerys SA are some of the major suppliers of pulp and paper chemicals. This unique report from Lucintel will provide you with valuable information, insights, and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in this market. This report will save hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today's stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find.
Features and Scope of this Report:
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational materials suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of "Global Pulp and Paper Chemicals Industry 2014-2019: Trend, Profit, and Forecast Analysis" include:
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the market based on Porter's Five Forces model which helps to understand the competitive position of industry players.
- Market size in terms of value ($B) by segment, market size trend (2008-2013) and forecast (2014-2019) for key regional segments to make major investment decisions.
- Regional analysis provides pulp and paper chemicals industry breakdown by region among North America, Europe, APAC and ROW.
- Competitor analysis: growth leadership analysis, market drivers and challenges, growth opportunity analysis by segment market and by regional market that helps to ascertain a sound investment decision.
- Market strategic assessment, emerging trend, innovations and new product launches, mergers and acquisitions by the market players are studied in the report.
The report is in power point presentation format and has hundreds of critical data and market insights that will help in effective decision making.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/1023608/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers