LONDON, June 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Quantum Dots are very small crystal particles with diameter in range of 2 to 10 nanometers that offer distinctive conductive properties determined by their respective size. Growing awareness regarding benefits of quantum dot display technology, rising demand for energy efficient devices coupled with increasing adoption of advanced technologies in consumer electronics is driving global demand for quantum dot displays. Increasing demand for Ultra High Definition (UHD) televisions and energy efficient devices, rising focus on producing cadmium free quantum dot displays, and increasing production capacity of OEMs is projected to drive global quantum dot display market in the coming years. Moreover, increasing production of non-toxic quantum dot displays is forecast to increase adoption of these displays not only in consumer electronics, but also in healthcare and transportation application segments, over the next five years.
According to TechSci Research report, "Global Quantum Dot Display Market, By Material, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2012 - 2021", the global market for quantum dot display is forecast to register a CAGR of over 64% during 2016-2021. In 2015, Asia-Pacific dominated global quantum dot display market on account of strong presence of Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) in the region. South Korea, China and Japan are the key regional markets for quantum dot displays in Asia-Pacific. In 2015, demand for quantum dot display primarily emanated from consumer electronics segment. However, increasing production of cadmium free quantum dot displays is anticipated to boost demand for these displays from other applications such as healthcare, transportation, etc., in the coming years. LG Display Co. Ltd., Samsung Display Co. Ltd., and Sony Corporation are the major players operating in the global quantum dot display market. "Global Quantum Dot Display Market, By Material, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2012 - 2021" discusses the following aspects of the global market for quantum dot displays:
- Global Quantum Dot Display Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Material (Cadmium Selenium, Cadmium Tellurium, Non Toxic (Cadmium Free) & Others), By Application (Consumer Electronics, Healthcare, Transportation & Others), By Region (Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa & Latin America) & By Company
- Upcoming Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Global Quantum Dot Display market
- To identify the on-going trends, and anticipated growth over the next five years
- To help industry consultants, quantum dot display manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with quantum dot display manufacturers across globe. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3870312/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-quantum-dot-display-market-by-material-cadmium-selenium-cadmium-tellurium-non-toxic-cadmium-free-and-others-by-application-consumer-electronics-healthcare-etc-by-region-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-300278768.html