DUBLIN, November 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dtbstq/global_refined) has announced the addition of the "Global Refined Petroleum Product Market to 2017 - Market Size, Growth, Forecasts and Leading Companies in Nearly 60 Countries" report to their offering.
Global Refined Petroleum Product Market to 2017 - Market Size, Growth, Forecasts and Leading Companies in Nearly 60 Countries is a comprehensive publication that enables readers the critical perspectives to be able to evaluate the world market for refined petroleum products.
The market data covers the years 2006-2017. The major questions answered in this comprehensive publication include:
- What is the global market size for refined petroleum products?
- What is the refined petroleum product market size in nearly 60 different countries?
- Are the markets growing or decreasing?
- How are the markets divided into different kinds of products?
- How are different product groups developing?
- How are the markets forecast to develop in the future?
- Which are the leading companies in the market?
The market information includes the total market size for refined petroleum products as well as the market size and trends for the following kinds of products:
- Refined petroleum products, 2006 - 2017
- Bituminous mineral oils and petroleum oils, 2006 - 2017
- Liquefied butanes, 2006 - 2017
- Liquefied propane, 2006 - 2017
- Liquefied propylene, butadiene, butylene and ethylene, 2006 - 2017
- Paraffin wax, 2006 - 2017
- Petroleum jelly, 2006 - 2017
- Other mineral waxes, 2006 - 2017
- Calcined petroleum coke, 2006 - 2017
- Other petroleum coke, 2006 - 2017
- Petroleum bitumen, 2006 - 2017
- Other refined petroleum products, 2006 - 2017
The publication includes details for more than 7000 refined petroleum product producers in the world. The details include company names, contact details, executives, financial information and number of employees which helps to find out the market leaders and identify the competitive landscape of the global refined petroleum product market.
The publication is designed for companies who want to gain a comprehensive perspective on the global refined petroleum product market. This publication makes it easy to compare across different countries and product groups to be able to find new market opportunities and make more profitable business decisions.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dtbstq/global_refined
SOURCE Research and Markets