DUBLIN, Jan. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qp72kg/global_scm_market) has announced the addition of the "Global SCM Market 2016-2020" report to their offering.
The report predicts the global supply chain management (SCM) market to grow steadily at a CAGR of around 11% during the forecast period.
The increase in demand for TMS software is one of the major trends in the market. This software helps organizations gain a proper understanding of the complete transportation processfrom raw materials to the delivery of finished goods to end-users. It helps buyers modernize the vendor selection process, making it easier to select the right supplier for each project.
According to the report, one of the major drivers is the need to improve the visibility of the supply chain as it can help reduce errors and extra staffing costs. Moreover, organizations use SCM solutions to keep track of all components of the supply chain and to gain a better understanding of the chain.
Further, the report states that the rise in complexity of supply chain networks inhibits major enterprises, small enterprises, and government organizations from adopting SCM software. Different solutions with customized products increase the complexity of these solutions and create issues for vendors and clients.
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2020?
- What are the key factors driving the global SCM market?
- What are the key Market trends impacting the growth of the global SCM market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global SCM market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global SCM market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global SCM market?
Leading Vendors are:
- JDA Software
- Manhattan Associates
Other prominent vendors are:
- Aldata Software Management
- Kewill Systems
- Lawson Software
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Supply chain overview
PART 06: Market landscape
PART 07: Market segmentation by application
PART 08: Market segmentation by end-user
PART 09: Market segmentation by deployment model
PART 10: Geographical segmentation
PART 11: Key leading countries
PART 12: Market drivers
PART 13: Impact of drivers
PART 14: Market challenges
PART 15: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 16: Market trends
PART 17: Vendor landscape
PART 18: Key vendor analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qp72kg/global_scm_market
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets