DUBLIN, March 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xm365n/selfinjectable) has announced the addition of the "Self-injectable Specialty Drugs to 2022" report to their offering.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global self-injectable specialty drugs market and the key topics market participants should be aware of. The report covers the technologies used in this market, and provides detailed forecasts for this industry sector.
Increases in life expectancy are expected to result in a growing number of patients diagnosed with chronic conditions. To counteract the financial and logistical implications of this trend, pressure from public health and managed care organizations will place a premium on therapeutic self-administration Specialty Injectable formulation and packaging decisions are increasingly being based on the results of human engineering inputs and patient preference research. Branding and packaging choices are more frequently being driven by data sources historically employed by consumer product marketers. For drug developers and device suppliers, the implications of these trends are influencing product development methodology and changing supply chain relationships.
- What are the currently marketed specialty injectable drugs intended for patient self administration?
- What are the therapeutic demand drivers for self-injectable specialty drugs and what are their growth prospects?
- What are the key formulation and packaging factors and market development issues for self-administered specialty injectables?
- What does the current self-injectable specialty drug market look like, who are the market leaders, and what will this market look like in 2022?
- What are the important therapeutic market segments for self-injectable specialty drugs, how large are they, and how fast are they growing?
- How important are pharma-device alliances and design partnerships in this market segment?
- What is the impact of economic, technology, and regulatory factors in this market?
1. Self-Injectable Specialty Drug Market Dynamics
2. Self-injectable Delivery Device Selection Criteria
3. Self-injectable Specialty Drugs - Device Categories
4. Self-injectable Specialty Drugs - Product Analysis, Therapeutic
5. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xm365n/selfinjectable
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets