DUBLIN, June 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Self-Service Markets: ATMs, Kiosks, Vending Machines" report to their offering.
The global market for Self-service technologies will grow from $54.4 billion in 2016 to $83.5 billion by 2021 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.9% for the period of 2016-2021.
Self-service technologies ATMs, kiosks and vending machines are self-service automated dispensing machines that enable customers to produce a service independent of direct service employee involvement.
An ATM (automated teller machine) is an electronic device that allows a customer to perform financial transactions (cash withdrawals and deposits) without the need for employee involvement. A kiosk is a freestanding computer terminal that provides access to information. Vending machines are automated self-service machines that dispense items such as snacks, beverages and cigarettes.
To calculate and segment the market, we considered self-service hardware (terminals) and services related to those. However, self-service software (e.g., operating systems and security software) that is generally not provided by self-service terminal providers is beyond the scope of this report. In addition, services that are not directly related to self-service technologies, such as education and training, and consulting services, are also beyond the scope of this report, as is hardware security such as closed circuit television (CCTV) and biometric access control.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global self-service markets including ATMs, Kiosks, and vending machines.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, 2016, and projections of CAGRs through 2021.
- Assessments of the impact of economic, technological, legal/regulatory, and other factors that will drive the future market for each of these new technologies and how they will influence other businesses.
- A look at market growth strategies based on objective, quantitative analysis of the key segments of the self - service market, the technologies that show the greatest potential, and the challenges that must be overcome for the market to realize its full potential.
- Information on the various factors and trends that affect the self - service industry from the perspective of various stakeholders, including technology vendors, component suppliers, and customers.
- Profiles of major players in the field.
Key Topics Covered:
- Automated Teller Machines (Atms)
- Vending Machines
- New Opportunities In The Self-Service Markets
- Growth Forecast Of The Global Self-Service Markets
- Major Market Forces
- Key Buying Criteria
- Key Strategies In The Self-Service Technologies Space
4: Market By Type Of Technology
- Automated Teller Machines
- Vending Machines
5: Self-Service Markets By Industry Applications
- Industry Applications Of Kiosks
6: Industry Structure
- Key Stakeholders In The Market
- Key Trends In The Market For Self-Service Technologies
- Venture Capital Funding And Investments
- Mergers And Acquisitions
- Industry Challenges And Concerns
7: Patent Activity
8: Global Regional Markets
9: Vendor Profiles
- Key Players In Self-Service Technologies And The Competitive Scenario
- Vendor Profiles
- Other Market Participants
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/55lb5b/selfservice
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-self-service-atms-kiosks-vending-machines-markets-2016-2021---new-opportunities-in-the-self-service-markets---research-and-markets-300288830.html
SOURCE Research and Markets