DUBLIN, Dec. 08, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rjk4gh/global) has announced the addition of the "Global Semiconductor CVD Equipment Market 2016-2020" report to their offering.
This comprehensive report provides and in-depth analysis of the global semiconductor CVD equipment market and the various challenges, drivers and opportunities facing the market during the 2016 - 2020 period. The report predicts a CAGR growth of 9% during this period, indicative of a strong and healthy market.
The recent increase in the sale of microelectronics and consumer electronic devices is expected to augment the demand for semiconductor ICs during the predicted period. This increase in the demand for semiconductor ICs is estimated to improve the production capacity of the semiconductor device manufacturers, which in turn fosters the demand for semiconductor chemical vapor deposition (CVD) equipment.
- Product-based segmentation of the semiconductor CVD equipment market
- Atmospheric-pressure chemical vapor deposition (AP CVD)
- Low-pressure chemical vapor deposition (LP CVD)
- Density-plasma chemical vapor deposition (DP CVD)
- Metal-organic chemical vapor phase deposition (MO CVD)
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2020?
- What are the key factors driving the global semiconductor CVD equipment market?
- What are the key Market trends impacting the growth of the semiconductor CVD equipment market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global semiconductor CVD equipment market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of APAC, Europe, and North America?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the semiconductor CVD equipment market?
- Applied Materials
- Hitachi Kokusai Electric
- Lam Research
- Tokyo Electron
- Aixtron SE
- ASM International
- Veeco Instruments
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Technology overview
PART 06: Market landscape
PART 07: Market segmentation by types
PART 08: Market segmentation by end-users
PART 09: Market segmentation by regions
PART 10: Market drivers
PART 11: Market challenges
PART 12: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 13: Market trends
PART 14: Vendor landscape
PART 15: Key recommendations for investors/vendors
PART 16: Appendix
PART 17: About the Author
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rjk4gh/global
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets