(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20161020/430874LOGO )
Demand for sludge treatment chemicals is expected to increase at a significant pace across municipal and industrial sludge treatment plants owing to the stringent regulations by the government and environmental agencies like Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in North America. Increasing awareness among public and lack of availability of fresh water resources are also major factors expected to drive demand for sludge treatment chemicals market worldwide. Rapid industrialization results in an increase in industrial sludge production which needs to be treated, thus supporting the market growth over near future. Major market players are focusing on mergers and acquisition strategy to expand their product portfolio and footprints worldwide. However, the introduction of membrane technology and sustainable products have changed consumer demand for sludge treatment technologies with a lower chemical consumption. This factor is expected to restrain the growth of sludge treatment chemicals market over the forecast period.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1089
The global sludge treatment chemicals market is segmented on the basis of product type, application, treatment, and region. On the basis of application, the global market is segmented into municipal and industrial sludge treatment chemicals.
- On the basis of product type, flocculant segment is expected to dominate the market share throughout the forecast period. However, disinfectant segment is expected to expand at a significant rate over the forecast period.
- Municipal application segment is expected to be the largest segment in terms of revenue throughout the forecast period, due to the increasing investments by the government in establishing sludge treatment plants.
- On the basis of treatment, primary treatment continues to dominate as the most attractive segment in terms of market share over the forecast period. The primary segment is expected to hold 56.6% of the market share by 2026 end.
- Tertiary treatment segment is expected to expand at a relatively high CAGR of 5.1% over the forecast period.
Preview Analysis on Global Sludge Treatment Chemicals Market Segmentation By Product Type - Flocculant, Cationic, Anionic, Coagulant, Organic, Inorganic, Disinfectant, Anti Foulant, Anti Foamer and Activated Carbon, By Application - Municipal, Industrial, Paper & Pulp, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Metal Processing, Chemical & Fertilizer and Automotive, By Treatment - Primary and Tertiary: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sludge-treatment-chemicals-market
On the basis of region, Asia Pacific is expected to witness a relatively high CAGR of 6.0% in terms of revenue over the forecast period. North America and Western Europe are expected to contribute significant revenue share to the global sludge treatment chemicals market throughout the forecast period. Stringent regulation pertaining to the treatment of sludge has led to long term supply agreements.
Some of the key players identified in the global sludge treatment chemicals market are BASF SE, Chembond Chemicals Limited, GE Water and Process Technologies, Kurita Water Industries Ltd., Kemira Oyj., Thermax Ltd., Akzonobel N.V., Solenis, Veolia Water Technologies etc.
Speak with Analyst for any Report Related Queries: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-1089
Strengthening of supply chain, particularly in regions such as APEJ and Latin America, is key focus area for players in this market. Manufacturers are focused on developing multifunctional polymers which could help in cost cutting and improved efficiency. A number of sludge treatment chemicals manufactures have been involved in strategic mergers and acquisitions to expand their customer base globally.
More From FMI's Cutting-edge Intelligence:
- Renewable Methanol Market Segmentation By Primary Source - Biomass, Municipal Waste and Industrial Waste, By End-Use Application - Formaldehyde, MTBE, Gasoline, Dimethyl Ether, Solvents and Others: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/renewable-methanol-market
- Engineering Plastics Market Segmentation By Product Type - Polyamides (PA), Polycarbonates (PC), Polyoxymethylene (POM), Polybutylene terephthalate (PBT), Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) and Styrene Acrylonitrile (SAN), High Performance Polymers, and others; By Application - Automotive and transportation, Electrical and electronics, Construction, Medical, Industrial and machinery, Packaging and Others: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/engineering-plastics-market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
Browse More Chemicals and Materials Market Insights
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018,
Valley Cottage, NY 10989,
T (UK): + 44 (0) 20 7692 8790
SOURCE Future Market Insights