NEW YORK, April 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Small commercial vehicle is any type of motor vehicle used for transporting goods or passengers. One of the major demand generators for small commercial vehicles across the globe is increasing number of small and medium enterprises (SMEs). SME industry primarily requires small commercial vehicles for intercity transportation of goods and raw materials. Rising demand for small commercial vehicles across the globe can be attributed to growing demand for transportation of products being manufactured by small and medium scale industries. Apart from growing number of small scale businesses, constantly developing logistics industry across various countries is also driving demand for small commercial vehicles, globally. Increased demand for intercity and intracity transportation of goods and people is further expected to aid growth in the global small commercial vehicle market during the forecast period.
According to "Global Small Commercial Vehicle Market By Vehicle Type, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 - 2021", the global market of small commercial vehicle is cross US$ 820 billion by 2021. Government initiatives in different countries is projected to enhance demand for small commercial vehicles over the next five years. As small commercial vehicles are comparatively more fuel efficient and have better outreach in terms of location, demand for small commercial vehicles across the globe is expected to increase during the forecast period. Moreover, North America was the largest demand generating region for small commercial vehicles across the globe in 2015, and the region is expected to maintain its leading position over the next five years as well. According to the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), an investment of US$ 3.6 trillion would be required in the region in order to restore infrastructure quality through 2021. This is anticipated to boost demand for small commercial vehicles in construction sectors and SMEs during 2016 – 2021. "Global Small Commercial Vehicle Market By Vehicle Type, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 - 2021" discusses the following aspects of global small commercial vehicle market:
- Global Small Commercial Vehicle Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Vehicle Type (Light Buses, Vans, Pickups, Light Trucks, etc.)
- Regional Analysis – North America, Middle East & Africa, Asia-Pacific, Europe & CIS, and South America
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global small commercial vehicle market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, small commercial vehicle companies and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with small commercial vehicle companies, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04812647/Global-Small-Commercial-Vehicle-Market-By-Vehicle-Type-By-Region-Competition-Forecast-Opportunities.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-small-commercial-vehicle-market-by-vehicle-type-by-region-competition-forecast--opportunities-2011---2021-300436221.html