NEW YORK, Nov. 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Smart Electricity Meter Market : Consistently High Revenue Forecast up to 2020, Japan, France, and the UK Being the Hottest Countries
The global smart electricity meter market research service provides forecasts on unit shipments and associated revenues for all the major regions, including country-level forecasts for key markets. The forecast period is from 2012 to 2024, providing a more comprehensive vision on when and how long crucial smart meter rollouts will take. The study also includes market share analysis at the global and regional levels.
Supportive regulation is the key driver for this market; without it investment would be intermittent and focused on projects to reduce theft.
Technology innovation is limited and, as a result, this is a rapidly commoditising market, putting premium manufacturers under pressure.
Per-meter costs are likely to continue to decline in all regions, as margins come under pressure.
China dominates the global market, but it is a nearly impossible region for non-Chinese companies to target. Better opportunities exist in Europe or Southeast Asia.
Competition in the market is likely to increase, as Chinese manufacturers target markets outside China.
Key Questions this Study will Answer
- What is the current market situation and what is the forecast market growth rate?
- What are the factors influencing the growth of the global smart electricity meter market and to what extent do they have an impact?
- What factors influence the growth of the regional smart electricity meter markets? Which will have high levels of market activity and which are still in the development stage?
- At a regional level, which countries offer the best growth opportunities?
- Which are the key participants in the global and regional markets?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03360033-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker reviews, finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001