NEW YORK, October 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Smartwatch, a computerised wristwatch enables user to run mobile applications via a mobile operating system, answer phone calls, etc. Smartwatch not only can be used for various applications such as personal assistance, wellness, and so on, but also act as a portable media player playing digital or FM audio via a Bluetooth or USB headset. Smartwatch market would emerge as one of the fastest growing market in smart wearable market, growing on the back of increase in popularity among smartphone users and anticipated decline in Average Selling Prices (ASPs).
Global Smartwatch Market: Outlook
Smartwatch market is witnessing exponential growth on the back of rising popularity among smartphone users due to its extended functionalities beyond timekeeping, rise in demand for fitness and sports devices, growth in number of health conscious people, and so on.
The smartwatch market is majorly dominated by key players, such as Apple, Samsung, LG, Lenovo, Garmin, etc., however with growth in entry of new players offering low-cost smartwatch, the market is posed to witness rapid adoption in Asia and other developing countries.
Global Smartwatch Market: Key Drivers
Over the past few years, smartwatch has witnessed rapid adoption among high-end smartphone users. With easy availability of low-cost smartwatch across world coupled with growth in number of smartphone users, increasing health and fitness awareness among people, rise in demand for wireless health monitoring devices, increase in technological advancements, and so on.
Various companies, such as TAG Heuer, Fossil, Swatch, Titan and so on has already announced expansion of their product portfolio in smartwatch segment, offering style and technology to brand conscious people, which is positively propelling growth of smartwatch market, worldwide.
Global Smartwatch Market: Emerging Trends
Smartwatch market, being one of the highest revenue generating market among smart wearable, is witnessing high traction due to continuous innovation in smartwatch designs and development of mobile application download ecosystem. Moreover, rising number of smartphone users coupled with easy availability of low cost android smartwatches would emerge as one of the fastest growing trend in developing nations, worldwide.
Further, growth in awareness and rising trend of connected devices among users is rapidly fuelling demand for high-end and well as low cost smartwatches for health monitoring, hands-free entertainment via Bluetooth or USB headset, navigational systems, and so on.
Global Smartwatch Market: Segmentation
The Global Smartwatch Market can be segmented on the basis of Type, Operating System, Application,and Region.
Based on the Type, the Global Smartwatch Market can be divided into the following segments:
Based on the Operating System, the Global Smartwatch Market can be divided into the following segments:
- Others (Tizen, Pebble, Linux, etc.)
Based on the Application, the Global Smartwatch Market can be divided into the following segments:
- Personal Assistance
- Medical / Health
Based on the Region, the Global Smartwatch Market can be divided into the following segments:
- North America
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
Global Smartwatch Market: Key Players
Leading players in the Global Smartwatch market include Apple, Mota Electronics, Fitbit, Garmin, Lenovo, Huawei, Samsung, LG Electronics, Sony Corporation, Nike, etc.
Information on these key players is covered in the Global Smartwatch Market report. The report provides detailed company profiles including key segments including business segments, product offerings, financial facts and figures along with the historical data and operating history of the company.
Why Should You Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of the Global Smartwatch Market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth over next five years
- To help industry consultants, and smartwatch providers to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The report is an outcome of in-depth secondary and primary research by industry experts. This market research report is a strategic guide to market players offering smartwatch. The key trends and growth drivers, challenges, end user industry adoption trends, etc. have been taken into consideration before devising the Global as well as the regional market size and market share in the smartwatch market. The report discusses in detail about the reasoning behind current market growth as well as historical market size and analysis, along with the forecast market size and key reasons and analysis for the same.
- Market Size & Forecast
- Market Share & Forecast - By Type, By Operating System, By Application, By Region, By Company
- Regional & Segmental Analysis
- Emerging Trends & Upcoming Opportunities
- Market Attractiveness Index
- Competitive Landscape
- Strategic Recommendations
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What is smartwatch and how the market will grow globally?
- Which are the key opportunity areas to invest in the market?
- What are the key drivers which will take the market to next level?
- What are the challenges prevailing in the market?
- Which are the dominating regions and countries in the world and how these regions and countries will grow in the coming years?
- Which are the key players providing smartwatches? What is the market share of key players in the Global Smartwatch market and how market share dynamics will change in the coming five years?
About TechSci Research
TechSci Research is a leading global market research firm publishing premium market research reports. Serving 700 global clients with more than 600 premium market research studies, TechSci Research is serving clients across 11 different industrial verticals. TechSci Research specializes in research based consulting assignments in high growth and emerging markets, leading technologies and niche applications. Our workforce of more than 100 fulltime Analysts and Consultants employing innovative research solutions and tracking global and country specific high growth markets helps TechSci clients to lead rather than follow market trends.
Mr. Ken Mathews
708 Third Avenue,
New York - 10017
SOURCE TechSci Research