DUBLIN, May 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Solar Power Market - 2016 Update " report to their offering.
This comprehensive report analyzes the global solar power market and the key topics all market participants should be aware of. It considers current and future drivers, challenges and opportunities, providing readers with an unrivalled understanding of the solar power market and how its set to transform over the coming years. The report is a 2016 updated version.
The research report includes the following segments:
- Geographic scope: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
- End-user scope: Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Public Projects
- Technology scope: Crystalline silicon, Thin film, and New technologies
- Applications scope: On grid and Off grid
Revenue analysis and forecasts, drivers and restraints, market trends, end-user analysis, geographic analysis, competitive trends, technology analysis, application analysis and market share analysis have also been provided for solar power market.
The report provides one of the longest market segmentation chains in this industry. We conduct detailed market positioning, product positioning, and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps, and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
Pharmaceuticals, medical devices, biotechnology, semiconductor and electronics, energy and power supplies, food and beverages, chemicals, advanced materials, industrial automation, and telecom, and IT. The report also analyzes retailers and super-retailers, technology partners, and research and development (R&D) companies.
Key Questions Answered:
- Is the global solar power market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Will the companies, products, and applications continue to exist?
- What are the key drivers and restraints affecting the solar power market?
- Are the technologies offered today meeting customer needs or is additional development needed?
- How are the growth trends for solar power different in developed and developing markets?
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total Solar Power Market
4. Forecast and Trends-Total Solar Power Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Total Solar Power Market
6. CEO's 360 Degree Perspectiveon the Solar Power Market
7. North America Analysis
8. Europe Analysis
9. Asia-Pacific Analysis
10. Latin America Analysis
11. Middle East and Africa Analysis
12. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r4d935/global_solar
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-solar-power-market-analysis---trends-technologies--opportunities-report-2016---research-and-markets-300268326.html
SOURCE Research and Markets