HONG KONG, Oct. 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Sources' (NASDAQ: GSOL) fall Gifts & Home show opens today at Hong Kong's AsiaWorld-Expo showcasing smart and creative products from Greater China. Running through Oct. 21, the show will help buyers source from innovative suppliers of gifts, premiums and home products.
"Our Gifts & Home show is moving towards smart, creative and eco-friendly products that are in demand from consumers today. To help buyers discover the newest innovations from hot categories including smart home products and 3D printing, we have created special experience zones where buyers get a live demo of these products at work," said Cameron Walker, President of Global Sources Gifts, Home and Hardware Group.
Buyers can also source mobile products and accessories at the co-located Global Sources Mobile Electronics show and get insights into the rapidly accelerating innovation through various experience zones and the new Startup Launchpad Pavilion.
The Gifts & Home show will also feature a wide selection of new products from categories including kitchenware and dinnerware, sports and outdoor products, corporate gifts and promotional items, sporting goods and concert promotion gifts. Some 20,000 corporate and promotional gifts and more than 10,000 kitchen and dining products are on display, offering a broad selection for buyers.
Smart and innovation products key highlights at the show
A new dedicated Creative & Design Product Pavilion will display innovative and creative products from quality exhibitors. The Lifestyle & Smart Living Zone will give visitors a closer look at new technologies that are reinventing everyday life:
- Creative & Design Product Gallery and Smart Product Experience Zone will present a range of innovative smart home gadgets and smart gifts with an experience zone to allow buyers to try products on-site.
- Sports & Outdoor Experience Zone includes a demo area for e-Scooters as well as a section to demonstrate the latest technology in sports cameras.
- 3D Printing Demo Zone showcases the latest emerging 3D technologies.
Top buyers are expected to attend including Amway, Anteprima, Audiovox, Carlsberg, Fossil, Hallmark Cards, Hiromori, Hitachi, IBM, Intel, L'OCCITANE, Marks & Spencer, Nissen, Swarovski, Target Australia, Tchibo, Tesco and WH Smith.
The shows are supported by a number of organizations, including Australian Gift & Homewares Association, Malaysian Gifts & Premium Association, International Association of Promotional Products, Gifts Association Singapore, Promotional Products & Giftware Association, Shunde Home Appliance Chamber of Commerce and Thai Gifts Premiums & Decorative Association.
The Global Sources Gifts & Home show is complemented year-round by the industry's leading websites: Gifts & Premiums and Home Products. Each website delivers exclusive content, updated daily -- including Analyst's Choice which highlights the industry's newest and most important products.
Value-added services to enhance buyer and supplier efficiency
- New Request for Quotation system allows buyers to request and compare quotes, and communicate with suppliers through Global Sources Message Center.
- New Buyer App provides comprehensive show information including event preview, exhibitor details, a searchable online product directory and travel information.
- New Supplier App helps exhibitors obtain buyer information, inquiry history and respond to inquiries.
- Product Showcase enables suppliers who cannot attend the shows to present their latest products and generate buyer inquiries.
- VIP Buyer Office Suites provide selected buyers with fully-equipped, on-site offices for meetings.
- Color Trends Area illustrates 2016 color trends and forecast in cooperation with Pantone, the world-renowned authority on colors, with matching products from exhibitors.
- Conference Programs on sourcing from China will be hosted by industry professionals.
Opening hours for the show are:
- Oct.18-20 from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Oct. 21 from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
For more information about Global Sources trade shows, visit http://www.globalsources.com/exhibitions.
More information about Global Sources is available on the company's corporate site (http://www.corporate.globalsources.com), Facebook and Twitter (/globalsources).
About Global Sources
Global Sources is a leading business-to-business media company and a primary facilitator of trade with Greater China.
The core business facilitates trade between Asia and the world using English-language media such as online marketplaces (GlobalSources.com), magazines, apps, private sourcing events, and trade shows.
More than 1 million international buyers, including 95 of the world's top 100 retailers, use these services to obtain product and company information to help them source more profitably from overseas supply markets. These services also provide suppliers with integrated marketing solutions to build corporate image, generate sales leads and win orders from buyers in more than 240 countries and territories.
Now in its fifth decade, Global Sources has been publicly listed on the NASDAQ since 2000.
SOURCE Global Sources