"Global Sources Gifts & Home trade show brings together innovative suppliers from across Asia to present their newest designs. Our team curates the most creative designs, then showcases them at special design pavilions to help buyers discover items with strong sales potential for the coming year. This saves buyers time and gives innovative suppliers an ideal platform to draw attention to their most creative new products," said Cameron Walker, President of Global Sources Gifts, Home and Hardware Group.
This spring's show features more emerging and high-growth product categories including home decor, health & personal care, with a new pavilion focused on DIY and home improvement. Attendees can also source at the co-located Global Sources Mobile Electronics show where there is a focus on innovative products in various Experience Zones and the Startup Launchpad Pavilion.
Another highlight is the three-day Smart China Sourcing Summit where attendees can learn the best practices for selling on Amazon.
Creative Design Pavilion to help buyers spot unique, new products
Attendees can visit the new Creative Design Pavilion with a hundred booths displaying innovative products from pre-selected exhibitors. Multiple Experience Zones give attendees an up-close look at:
- Analyst's Choice Lifestyle Living Zone - presents cool new kitchen and dinnerware, furniture, plus health and personal care devices.
- Analyst's Choice Creative Gifts Gallery - displays a range of items including creative gifts, gift wrapping bags and boxes and holiday decorations.
- Creative Design Product Gallery - showcases the latest products from innovative designers and manufacturers.
Thousands of top buyers are expected to attend the shows including ACE Hardware, Amazon, Dickson, eBay, Fossil, Groupe Auchan, Hallmark Cards, Home Depot, Hugo Boss, Li & Fung, MGB Metro, Sears, Tchibo and Tesco.
The Global Sources Gifts & Home show is complemented year-round by the industry's leading websites: Gifts & Premiums, Home Products and Hardware, accessible from GlobalSources.com. Each site delivers exclusive content, updated daily - including Analyst's Choice which provides an unbiased selection of new and innovative products from exhibitors, advertisers, non-advertisers and leading brands in the region.
- TradeMatch allows buyers to submit buying requests, compare quotes, and communicate with suppliers through Global Sources' Message Center.
- Buyer App enables buyers to search for exhibitors, take notes and product pictures of exhibitors they meet, as well as find products and suppliers year-round on GlobalSources.com.
- Supplier App helps exhibitors obtain buyer information instantly and submit quotations.
- VIP Buyer Offices provide select buyers with fully-equipped, on-site offices for meetings.
Opening hours for the show are:
- April 18-20 from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- April 21 from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
For more information about Global Sources trade shows, please visit http://www.globalsources.com/exhibitions. More information about Global Sources is available on the company's corporate site (http://www.corporate.globalsources.com), Facebook and Twitter (/globalsources).
About Global Sources
Global Sources is a leading business-to-business media company and a primary facilitator of trade with Greater China.
The core business facilitates trade between Asia and the world using English-language media such as online marketplaces (GlobalSources.com), trade shows, magazines, and apps.
More than 1 million international buyers, including 95 of the world's top 100 retailers, use these services to obtain product and company information to help them source more profitably from overseas supply markets. These services also provide suppliers with integrated marketing solutions to build corporate image, generate sales leads and win orders from buyers in more than 240 countries and territories.
Now in its fifth decade, Global Sources has been publicly listed on the NASDAQ since 2000.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-sources-2016-spring-gifts--home-show-opens-today-300252134.html
SOURCE Global Sources