SHANGHAI, Aug. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Cloud Connect China 2016, the 4th edition organized by UBM China, will grandly open during September 20-22 at Shanghai International Convention Center, which is a reputable one-stop platform for industrial professionals to get latest tech trends, hear from global speakers, share cloud practices and connect with peers.
As an imported event brand which was firstly founded in 2008 in the Silicon Valley, Cloud Connect China is well-known for its professional operation and international speaker lineup. This year is no exception. On one hand, the organizer further optimize the settings of conference tracks, expo and value-added activities. On the other hand, a strong lineup of domestic and overseas speakers will be present to share insights and interpret cases.
From Strategy to Practices, a Sparkling Speaker Lineup to Share
This year, Cloud Connect China's keynote topic will focus on Cloud Trends and Practices, industrial opinion leaders from home and abroad will continue to bring frontier insights to attendees and guide them to further explore the industrial transformation as well. Four technology workshops and six conference tracks concerning Data Technology and Artificial Intelligence, Vertical & Industrial Cloud, Cloud Infrastructure and Practice, Cloud-Native & OpenStack Technology and Applications, Vertical & Industrial Cloud & Cloud Security, Software-defined Datacenter will be concurrently held to enrich the event from the depth and breadth.
Partial Confirmed Speakers include:
- Joe Weinman, Author of Cloudonomics, Global Cloud Strategist
- Cesare Garlati, Chief Security Strategist, prpl Foundation/ Co-chair of the Mobile, Working Group, Cloud Security Alliance
- Dave McCrory, CTO, Basho Technologies/ Former SVP of Engineering in Warner Music Group
- SHENG Guojun, CTO, Haier Electronics Group
- Mat Ellis, CEO, Cloudability
- Anchor, CEO, Shanghai Yovole Networks Inc.
- Adam Eivy, Developer Solutions Architect, Disney
- CHEN Xilun, Founder & CEO, OpenStack Chinese Community Founder, EasyStack
- WEN Haifeng, Greater China Cloud Computing Services Director & Chief Cloud Computing Architect, IBM
- Liang Chen, Founder & CTO, Nanjing Pengyun Network Technology Co. Ltd
- William Fang, Cloud Business Division, General Manager, PingAn Technology
- RUAN Liang, General Manager, NetEase IM & Netease QIYU
- MAO Donghui, Great China Cloud Builder Professional Services Product line, IBM
- Rui Yang, General Manager, en.N Cloud Data Service Co., Ltd
- Vlad Gostomelsky, Network Security Professional & Managing Consultant, Spirent Communications
- QI Yaxuan, Founder & CEO, Yunshan Networks
- X.Z.Cheng, Co-founder & CEO, AnchNet Network Technology Co., Ltd
- Shen Dabin, Senior Manager of Information Technology Center & Project Manager of DCOS, China Pacific Insurance (Group) Co., Ltd
- MA Jun, Deputy General Manager, YunKe China Information Technology
- Mac Lv, Executive Vice President, Shanghai Yovole Networks Inc.
- Zhang Hanwen, Product Manager, Honeywell
- Wei-min Lu, CEO, Anchora
- HUA Lei, Founder & CEO, BoCloud
- Patrick Shi, Founder&CEO, NeuCloud
- TAO Siming, CTO, Agora.io
- LI Kai, Co-founder & Vice President, 99Cloud
- LEO Li, Ph.D, Founder & CEO, Quantum Cloud Future (Beijing) Technologies Co., Ltd
- Mike Yang, Product Director, GDS
- Mingyu Li, Founder & CTO, OStorage Inc.
- Qi Zhang, chief architect, NeuCloud
- LI Jiajun, CEO, Snail Cloud
- Junyong Jiang, Founder & CTO, Shanghai You Yun Information & Technology Co, Ltd
- Andy Gao, CDL PMC Solution Development Manager, Business Leader, IBM
- YANG Minqiang, Cloud Professional Technique Consulting, IBM
- HUANG Yingjie, Bluemix Architect, IBM
- YANG Qiang, Senior Director, EasyStack
- HAO Minghao, Product Marketing Director, EasyStack
- SUN Yucong, CTO, Coding
- HOU Kuiyu, Techinical Director for Saas Business Unit, NSFOCUS Unit
Details, topics and abstracts of the above speakers: http://www.cloudconnectevent.cn/en-us/speaker
View 2016 Sponsors and visitors: http://www.cloudconnectevent.cn/en-us/Sponsors-Exhibitors
In addition to the conferences, this year the Expo will receive nearly 60 exhibitors to showcase technical products and solutions.
There's a 20% ticket discount for Online Registration before Sept. 13, and an extra 15% off for a group of three. Learn more: http://www.cloudconnectevent.cn/en-us//Pass-Category-Price
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-speakers-gather-at-cloud-connect-china-2016-300315224.html
SOURCE UBM China