LONDON, Nov. 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Specialty carbon black is a processed carbon black powder with high carbon content and pigmentation characteristics. Also known as pigment black, it is used to impart distinctive characteristics in specialized end user applications. Specialty carbon black finds majority applications in plastics, printing inks and paints & coatings industry for pigmentation and imparting desired properties such as UV protection and conductivity. The plastics industry is the largest end user industry of specialty carbon black, where it is used to impart color, improve thermal insulation and impart UV resistance to plastic products such as pipes, engineering plastics, cables and synthetic fibers. In automotive sector, specialty carbon black is used to provide aesthetic appeal to vehicles, improve durability of components and provide protection against corrosion. During 2010-2014, global automobile production grew at a CAGR of more than 4%, and the industry is expected to witness higher growth over the next five years, thereby boosting demand for specialty carbon black through 2021.
According to "Global Specialty Carbon Black Market By Type, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021", the global specialty carbon black market is poised to surpass US$ 2.9 billion by 2021 on the back of surge in demand for specialty carbon black in emerging economies, especially China and India. On the basis of type, global specialty carbon black market has been segmented into lamp black, acetylene black, conductive blacks and others. In 2015, lamp black accounted for the largest share in global specialty carbon black market due to its extensive range of applications. Globally, plastics is the largest application area for specialty carbon blacks owing to increasing demand for plastic compounds with high jetness and enhanced UV stability. Over the next five years, plastics industry is expected to continue its dominance in global specialty carbon black market on account of expanding plastics industry in Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa region. "Global Specialty Carbon Black Market By Type, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" discusses the following aspects of global specialty carbon black market:
- Global Specialty Carbon Black Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Lamp Black, Acetylene Black, Conductive Black & Others), By Application (Plastics, Printing Inks & Toners, Paints & Coatings, & Others), By Region
- Regional Analysis – Asia-Pacific, North America, South America, Middle East & Africa and Europe
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global specialty carbon black market
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, specialty carbon black market companies and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research includes interviews with specialty carbon black companies, suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4031799/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-specialty-carbon-black-market-by-type-lamp-black-acetylene-black-conductive-black--others-by-application-plastics-printing-inks--toners-paints--coatings--others-by-region-competition-forecast--opportunities-300358853.html