DUBLIN, August 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Specialty Carbon Black Market By Type, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
The global specialty carbon black market is poised to surpass US$ 2.9 billion by 2021 on the back of surge in demand for specialty carbon black in emerging economies, especially China and India.
The plastics industry is the largest end user industry of specialty carbon black, where it is used to impart color, improve thermal insulation and impart UV resistance to plastic products such as pipes, engineering plastics, cables and synthetic fibers. In automotive sector, specialty carbon black is used to provide aesthetic appeal to vehicles, improve durability of components and provide protection against corrosion.
During 2010-2014, global automobile production grew at a CAGR of more than 4%, and the industry is expected to witness higher growth over the next five years, thereby boosting demand for specialty carbon black through 2021.
On the basis of type, global specialty carbon black market has been segmented into lamp black, acetylene black, conductive blacks and others. In 2015, lamp black accounted for the largest share in global specialty carbon black market due to its extensive range of applications.
Globally, plastics is the largest application area for specialty carbon blacks owing to increasing demand for plastic compounds with high jetness and enhanced UV stability. Over the next five years, plastics industry is expected to continue its dominance in global specialty carbon black market on account of expanding plastics industry in Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa region.
Market Trends & Development
- Shift in Automotive Production Base
- Government Incentives on Electric Vehicles
- Rising Demand for Zero-Emission Energy Sources
- Growing Black Masterbatch Market
- Utilization of Specialty Carbon Black as a Black Colorant in the LCD Industry
- Expanding Use of Specialty Carbon Black in Advanced Lead-Acid Batteries
- Rising Application in Water Borne Coatings
- Shifting Focus Towards Specialty Carbon Black
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Carbon Black Market Outlook
5. Asia-Pacific Specialty Carbon Black Market Outlook
6. Europe Specialty Carbon Black Market Outlook
7. North America Specialty Carbon Black Market Outlook
8. Middle East & Africa Specialty Carbon Black Market Outlook
9. South America Specialty Carbon Black Market Outlook
10. Global Lamp Black Market Outlook
11. Global Acetylene Black Market Outlook
12. Global Conductive Black Market Outlook
13. Market Dynamics
14. Market Trends & Development
15. Import-Export Analysis
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
- Beilum Carbon Chemical Limited
- Birla Carbon
- Black Diamond Material Science Co., Ltd
- Cabot Corporation
- China Synthetic Rubber Corporation
- Denka Company Limited
- Geotech International B.V.
- Imerys SA
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- Omsk Carbon Group OOO
- Orion Engineered Carbons S.A.
- Phillips Carbon Black Limited
- Qujing Zhongyi Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Emperor-Taishan Carbon Co., Ltd
- Shandong Huibaichuan New Materials Co., Ltd
- Shanxi Fulihua Chemical Materials Co. Ltd
- Sid Richardson Carbon & Energy Co.
- Tokai Carbon Co. Ltd
- Xiahuayuan Xuguang Chemical Co., Ltd
- Zaozhuang Xinyuan Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sh8s2k/global_specialty
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-specialty-carbon-black-market-competition-forecast--opportunities-2011-2021---shifting-focus-towards-specialty-carbon-black---research-and-markets-300309874.html
SOURCE Research and Markets