NEW YORK, May 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Specialty carbon black is a refined, black colored powder with high carbon content. Owing to its characteristic pigmentation properties, specialty carbon black is used to impart color to products manufactured in diverse industry verticals. In addition, specialty carbon black also possesses exceptional conductive properties and ability to provide protection from UV radiations. The plastics industry is the largest end user industry of specialty carbon black, where it is used to impart color, improve thermal insulation and impart UV resistance to plastic products such as pipes, engineering plastics, cables and synthetic fibers. In addition, due to its favorable conductive properties, specialty carbon black is being increasingly used in various other niche industries, such as lithium ion batteries.
According to TechSci Research report, "Global Specialty Carbon Black Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", global specialty carbon black market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of more than 6% during 2015 - 2020 on account of increasing demand from end user industries including plastics, printing inks & toners, and paints & coatings. In 2014, Asia-Pacific garnered a lion's share in global specialty carbon black market owing to booming infrastructure, construction and automotive sectors in the region. Global specialty carbon black market is majorly dominated by three players, which include Orion Engineered Carbons, Cabot Corporation and Birla Carbon. These companies are heavily investing towards new product development and improvement of quality and functionality of the existing products. Few of the other major players operating in global specialty carbon black market include China Synthetic Rubber Corporation, Zaozhuang Xinyuan Chemical Industry Co. Ltd., Sid Richardson Carbon & Energy Co., and Tokai Carbon Co. Ltd., among others. "Global Specialty Carbon Black Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" report elaborates following aspects related to the global specialty carbon black market:
- Global Specialty Carbon Black Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Application (Plastics, Printing Inks & Toners, Paints & Coatings, Batteries, Fuel Cells, etc.); and By Type (Lamp Black, Conductive Black, Acetylene Black, etc.)
- Regional Analysis - Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
- Key Customer Profiles
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global specialty carbon black market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, specialty carbon black manufacturers, vendors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with specialty carbon black suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p01649991-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-specialty-carbon-black-market-forecast-and-opportunities-2020-300267195.html