This industry report analyzes the global markets for Spintronics across all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2013, 2014 revenue estimations are presented for 2015 and forecasts from 2016 till 2025.
Based on Application the market is categorized into data storage, electric vehicles, industrial motors, Magnetic Random Access Memory (MRAM), magnetic sensing, magnetic tunnel transistors, semiconductor lasers, spintronic couplers, quantum computing, microwave devices, and other applications.
By Device type market is segregated into semiconductor-based devices, and metal-based devices. In addition to this semiconductor-based devices are further classified into spin diodes, Spin Field Effect Transistors (FETs), spin filters, spin injectors, and others semiconductor-based devices. Moreover, metal-based devices are segregated into Giant Magneto resistance based devices (GMRs), spin-transfer torque devices, spin-wave logic devices, and Tunnel Magneto resistance based devices (TMRs).
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
3.1 Current Trends
3.1.1 Revolutionzing electronic industry is boasting the market
3.1.2 MRAM technology is booming the efficient and fast memory-storage devices
3.1.3 Recent Technological advancements in Spintronics
3.1.4 Growth Opportunities/Investment Opportunities
4 Spintronics Market, By Application
4.1 Data Storage
4.2 Electric Vehicles
4.3 Industrial motors
4.4 Magnetic Random Access Memory (MRAM)
4.5 Magnetic sensing
4.6 Magnetic tunnel transistors
4.7 Semiconductor lasers
4.8 Spintronic Couplers
4.9 Quantum Computing
4.10 Microwave Devices
4.11 Other Applications
5 Spintronics Market, By Device Type
5.1 Semiconductor-based devices
5.2 Metal-based devices
6 Softgel Capsules Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
7.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
7.2 Partnerships, Joint Venture's, Collaborations and Agreements
7.3 Product Launch & Expansions
7.4 Other Activities
8 Leading Companies
- Advanced MicroSensors, Corporation
- Applied Spintronics Technology, Inc.
- Atomistix A/S
- Crocus Technology
- Everspin Technologies, Inc.
- Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.
- IBM corporation
- Intel Corporation
- NVE Corporation
- Organic Spintronics s.r.l.
- QuantumWise A/S
- Rhomap Ltd.
- Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC.
- Spin Transfer Technologies, Inc.
- Spintronics International Pte. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6vwf43/spintronics
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-spintronics-market-analysis--trends-report-2016-2025-mram-technology-is-booming-the-efficient-and-fast-memory-storage-devices---research-and-markets-300362045.html
SOURCE Research and Markets